- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
CSS Questions
12 years 3 weeks ago #170420
by Laurence
CSS Questions was created by Laurence
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I have three questions there
1. I have read carefully this page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html . Which is very good. BUT, where to we change the css code : in CSS custom, default, old ? (I suppose it 's in the front end direction tab.)
:sick:
2. Where do you put the code exactly. There are tons of lines....which lines
As well I do not get where to insert a code in the CSS when we have shortcodes, Can you help me there ?
I use icetheme black and white them 2 for Joomla
demo.icetheme.com/?template=it_blackwhite2
:woohoo:
3. I also have a problem with my cart: where do you change the looking (a border, a color...)
You could see on my page it's on topmenu. And you only have the cancel writing (supprimer in french)
Thanks for your help
Have a good day,
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I have three questions there
1. I have read carefully this page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html . Which is very good. BUT, where to we change the css code : in CSS custom, default, old ? (I suppose it 's in the front end direction tab.)
:sick:
2. Where do you put the code exactly. There are tons of lines....which lines
As well I do not get where to insert a code in the CSS when we have shortcodes, Can you help me there ?
I use icetheme black and white them 2 for Joomla
demo.icetheme.com/?template=it_blackwhite2
:woohoo:
3. I also have a problem with my cart: where do you change the looking (a border, a color...)
You could see on my page it's on topmenu. And you only have the cancel writing (supprimer in french)
Thanks for your help
Have a good day,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170423
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CSS Questions
Hi,
1. When you are in Configuration > Display > CSS, for the "Frontend css file " option you can select what you want, here you can just let it by default and click on the edit icon to edit the currently used file.
2. You can edit code if already existing, just do a Ctrl + F to find what you want, and if it's not present, add your code at the end of the file.
3. To edit the cart, you can do this via CSS, thanks to your browser console you can find the desired classes to apply the css properties, and for more editions, you can edit the view "product / cart".
1. When you are in Configuration > Display > CSS, for the "Frontend css file " option you can select what you want, here you can just let it by default and click on the edit icon to edit the currently used file.
2. You can edit code if already existing, just do a Ctrl + F to find what you want, and if it's not present, add your code at the end of the file.
3. To edit the cart, you can do this via CSS, thanks to your browser console you can find the desired classes to apply the css properties, and for more editions, you can edit the view "product / cart".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds