- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Common price display in the page category product
12 years 1 week ago #173145
by ducetti
Common price display in the page category product was created by ducetti
Hi,
to display the "common price" in displaying products in category (in the same way that the product page) which files I have to change?
What are the .php file which display the product page and what to display products in category in order to copy the code?
Thanks
to display the "common price" in displaying products in category (in the same way that the product page) which files I have to change?
What are the .php file which display the product page and what to display products in category in order to copy the code?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173155
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Common price display in the page category product
Hi,
You will have to override a product listing view ; but I can't tell you which one.
Please read this documentation which will guide you for the customization.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
You will have to override a product listing view ; but I can't tell you which one.
Please read this documentation which will guide you for the customization.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #173325
by ducetti
Replied by ducetti on topic Common price display in the page category product
Thanks for your reply. I found the code in the listing_img_title.php file.
However, I am struggling with the proper code to insert there.
the code is:
What should I change to view all 2 prices in the page products in category (in the same way that the product page)?
Thanks
However, I am struggling with the proper code to insert there.
the code is:
Code:
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE ORIGINALE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
<!-- EO PRODUCT PRICE -->
What should I change to view all 2 prices in the page products in category (in the same way that the product page)?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173355
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Common price display in the page category product
Hi,
It's not that file that you need to edit but the listing_price file of the view "product".
Here are some thread about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85777-re...roducts-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/80670-ms...ategory-listing.html
It's not that file that you need to edit but the listing_price file of the view "product".
Here are some thread about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85777-re...roducts-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/80670-ms...ategory-listing.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: ducetti
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds