- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Product Pricing Display
11 years 10 months ago #179070
by at36
Product Pricing Display was created by at36
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.??
-- PHP version -- : 5.??
Hi there, can you please point me as to how I can change the text in front of or above the product price
If I set the retail price to ZERO 0, then I only get the prices showing from the prices section which is fine, but I want to add the text "Starting from" just to the left of it so for example Starting from 50€.
Please see image below, I hope i have been clear
Thanks
A
-- Joomla version -- : 3.??
-- PHP version -- : 5.??
Hi there, can you please point me as to how I can change the text in front of or above the product price
If I set the retail price to ZERO 0, then I only get the prices showing from the prices section which is fine, but I want to add the text "Starting from" just to the left of it so for example Starting from 50€.
Please see image below, I hope i have been clear
Thanks
A
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #179076
by at36
Replied by at36 on topic Product Pricing Display
Hi Guys I came up with this but think it is a little rough
In the file / view product / listing_price
I add the text I want just below the following
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full<?php echo $class; ?>">
For example <b>from only </b>
etc..
<?php
if(empty($this->row->prices)){
I am sure there is a more elegant way of doing this?
Oh also nned to stylise the text so it matches the rest (a pointer please)
Thanks
A
In the file / view product / listing_price
I add the text I want just below the following
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full<?php echo $class; ?>">
For example <b>from only </b>
etc..
<?php
if(empty($this->row->prices)){
I am sure there is a more elegant way of doing this?
Oh also nned to stylise the text so it matches the rest (a pointer please)
Thanks
A
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by at36.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179226
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Pricing Display
Hi,
For styling, I refer you to the Nicolas' answer.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-i-think.html#176899
We are not providing CSS support ; we are providing support for HikaShop, to help people to use it and configure it ; we are developers not designers.
There are way to improve the display using view override and configuration ; but with just an image we are not able to help you.
Please provide more details and also links.
HikaShop can be very complex and you can display a price almost anywhere in the website ; so your image can be a screenshot from... something anywhere.
Regards,
For styling, I refer you to the Nicolas' answer.
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-i-think.html#176899
We are not providing CSS support ; we are providing support for HikaShop, to help people to use it and configure it ; we are developers not designers.
There are way to improve the display using view override and configuration ; but with just an image we are not able to help you.
Please provide more details and also links.
HikaShop can be very complex and you can display a price almost anywhere in the website ; so your image can be a screenshot from... something anywhere.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179266
by at36
Replied by at36 on topic Product Pricing Display
Jerome, i get it now
sorry for that.
I will post more descriptively from now on with links etc.
Thanks for the help
A
I will post more descriptively from now on with links etc.
Thanks for the help
A
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds