- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbnail
11 years 9 months ago #183631
by japong
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Where can I edit the size if the thumbnail. The image below should be smaller
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...duct/13-carrot-cream
Where can I edit the size if the thumbnail. The image below should be smaller
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...duct/13-carrot-cream
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...duct/13-carrot-cream
Where can I edit the size if the thumbnail. The image below should be smaller
new.margaretcookies.com/index.php/our-pr...duct/13-carrot-cream
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183634
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Hi japong,
Double posts don't help at all. So, let's continue here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-image.html#183630
Double posts don't help at all. So, let's continue here: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-image.html#183630
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji, japong
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds