- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Stroke to regular price,display discount price
- Tormentor667
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185584
by Tormentor667
Stroke to regular price,display discount price was created by Tormentor667
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
schmuckiversum.de/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox
Dear Hikashop team,
I have a question concerning the ability of special sales prices. I am currently using Hikashop Starter and everything works fine so far, though I am trying to find an option where I can give my customers 10% or a cheaper fix-price that also gets displayed as a special discount price at the front side, d.g. something like
Is something like this possible? What do I need and how can I do this?
Best regards,
Torm
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox
Dear Hikashop team,
I have a question concerning the ability of special sales prices. I am currently using Hikashop Starter and everything works fine so far, though I am trying to find an option where I can give my customers 10% or a cheaper fix-price that also gets displayed as a special discount price at the front side, d.g. something like
[strike]€ 98,90[/strike]
Discount at € 68,90
Discount at € 68,90
Is something like this possible? What do I need and how can I do this?
Best regards,
Torm
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Tormentor667.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185585
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Stroke to regular price,display discount price
Hello Torm,
To do that you'll just have to use discounts via "Hikashop->Orders->Discounts" : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-discount-form.html
To do that you'll just have to use discounts via "Hikashop->Orders->Discounts" : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-discount-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tormentor667
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #185689
by Tormentor667
Replied by Tormentor667 on topic Stroke to regular price,display discount price
Thanks alot, I noticed that I can only apply discounts globally at the starter edition. To restrict this to certain products or categories, I need the "Essential" edition, is this correct?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185709
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Stroke to regular price,display discount price
Hi,
Yes it is correct.
Yes it is correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds