Skip to main content

Characteristics

More
11 years 7 months ago #192386 by JasonV
Characteristics was created by JasonV
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0

Hi,

After updating to Joomla version 3.4.0 I've noticed creating and adding characteristics has changed. I'm able to create a new characteristic & save but unable to add any required values. Once I click add new, the popup window appears and lets me enter "name" value but once I click +OK a new window pops up showing the variant but no method to save (i can re-edit or delete).

Is this something at my end or are you aware of any issues with adding new characteristic values/latest version of Joomla 3.0/hikashop?

Kind regards,
Jay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #192398 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Characteristics
Hello Jay,
Using that fix will probably fix your issue : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...g-orders.html#192148
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JasonV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192735 by JasonV
Replied by JasonV on topic Characteristics
This has resolved my above issue.
Many thanks for your time & the fix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum