- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Brands & Category View
- belfastrab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #203932
by belfastrab
Brands & Category View was created by belfastrab
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.nisites.com/hikabusinesstest/brands
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : no idea
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi
I am having a bit of trouble getting Hikashop to look nice and having a lot of problems but my first one is the following:
I have created a page each for Brands & Categories. The way in which I created each page might be wrong but it was done by activating the relevant module in the modules area in this case the two activated are Brands for Brands and Hikashop Content Module for Categories. I have then created new articles for each and use the loadposition module to load the module on the page.
No matter what options I change in the module via the Hikashop Options link I keep getting a list view which is a thumbnail image, title surrounded by a curved outline. I know how to change the image size and outline etc via parameters for div but I cannot figure out how to list the categories side by side rather than below each other.
Please see attached image of the brands page is for example and then please see another attached image of how I would like it to be.
I have literally spent days trying to work this out and would love my site to look like the demo Hikashop but can't even get this seemingly simple thing worked out.
Can someone please help I would be very grateful.
Thank You
Rab
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : no idea
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi
I am having a bit of trouble getting Hikashop to look nice and having a lot of problems but my first one is the following:
I have created a page each for Brands & Categories. The way in which I created each page might be wrong but it was done by activating the relevant module in the modules area in this case the two activated are Brands for Brands and Hikashop Content Module for Categories. I have then created new articles for each and use the loadposition module to load the module on the page.
No matter what options I change in the module via the Hikashop Options link I keep getting a list view which is a thumbnail image, title surrounded by a curved outline. I know how to change the image size and outline etc via parameters for div but I cannot figure out how to list the categories side by side rather than below each other.
Please see attached image of the brands page is for example and then please see another attached image of how I would like it to be.
I have literally spent days trying to work this out and would love my site to look like the demo Hikashop but can't even get this seemingly simple thing worked out.
Can someone please help I would be very grateful.
Thank You
Rab
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203951
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Brands & Category View
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content modules of HikaShop, edit your module (id 96) and set the "number of columns" setting to 4 and that should do it.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules of HikaShop, edit your module (id 96) and set the "number of columns" setting to 4 and that should do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: belfastrab
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- belfastrab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #203955
by belfastrab
Replied by belfastrab on topic Brands & Category View
Perfect. Finally have columns... thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds