Skip to main content

Product old and new price display

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212008 by anth
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

hello, I explain the problem.
I have the need for progress in the products and the list of products receive the old price crossed out and then the new one. I read in the forum but no solution was useful. Currently if I put two prices for a product image is always the lowest price. I went to the display / module content but also by changing the options the result is identical. How to do?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by anth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #212061 by nicolas
Hi,

You want to create a discount via the menu Orders>Discounts.
That way, that discount will apply on the price of the product and you'll have an original price and a discounted price.
Then, you can change the "Show discounted price" to "display the price before the discount is applied" setting of the HikaShop configuration, and on the produce page of your products, you should then see both prices, with the original price being crossed.
For the listings, you can change the same option but when you edit your listings via the menu Display>Content menus/modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #212111 by anth
I Want this for one product, not all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212175 by anth
Ok but now on the product page I want this disposition:
OLD PRICE
NEW PRICE

Now is:
OLD PRICE / NEW PRICE

what is the php file to be edited
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by anth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212178 by nicolas
You can find the "Show discounted price" option in the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...tml#display_products

And you can restrict a discount to only one product if necessary with the "products" setting of the discount:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-discount-form.html

Concerning the modification of the display of the elements, you can edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #212608 by anth
what is the code that I have to change?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #212615 by nicolas
Hard to say without looking at the result on your website.
Please provide a link to such page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum