- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Add menu item for showing sub-category products
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212858
by sdns
Add menu item for showing sub-category products was created by sdns
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi
I have this categories and sub-categories with their products:
category1
---subcategory1
---subcategory2
category2
---subcategory3
I want to create a new menu item that show only "subcategory1" products, not others.
How I can do this?
I add a new "Product list" menu item. and then I go "HikaShop Options" for this menu. but I can't find sub-category select. This menu show all of products but I don't want to this. I want to show special sub-categories products.
other problem is:
I set the "Number of columns" in "HikaShop Options" page to 4 but it show 3 columns yet!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi
I have this categories and sub-categories with their products:
category1
---subcategory1
---subcategory2
category2
---subcategory3
I want to create a new menu item that show only "subcategory1" products, not others.
How I can do this?
I add a new "Product list" menu item. and then I go "HikaShop Options" for this menu. but I can't find sub-category select. This menu show all of products but I don't want to this. I want to show special sub-categories products.
other problem is:
I set the "Number of columns" in "HikaShop Options" page to 4 but it show 3 columns yet!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sdns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212862
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Add menu item for showing sub-category products
Hi,
1. You are on the right way when editing the HikaShop options for the menu item. Look there under "Details" for the option "Associated category", click the select button and select the subcategory you want to display.
The documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...us-form.html#details
2. Hard to tell without seeing your site. If the problem persists and you can't solve it, best open a new thread once the site is on an accessible web server.
1. You are on the right way when editing the HikaShop options for the menu item. Look there under "Details" for the option "Associated category", click the select button and select the subcategory you want to display.
The documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...us-form.html#details
2. Hard to tell without seeing your site. If the problem persists and you can't solve it, best open a new thread once the site is on an accessible web server.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds