- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
acy mailing list product with empty rows
9 years 11 months ago #254278
by francota
acy mailing list product with empty rows was created by francota
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254283
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
Hi,
These must be the variants of your products. And the ids there must be the ids of the variants.
These must be the variants of your products. And the ids there must be the ids of the variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254320
by francota
Replied by francota on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
O yes They could be couse I have variants.
how can I know the ID of the variants?:blink:
Thanks
FRank
how can I know the ID of the variants?:blink:
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
Hi,
Create a mass action with a filter on the product_parent_id being equal to the id of your main product and an action display the results with the fields you want for the results listing of the variants where you'll have the product_id and other fields, and click on the proces button.
Create a mass action with a filter on the product_parent_id being equal to the id of your main product and an action display the results with the fields you want for the results listing of the variants where you'll have the product_id and other fields, and click on the proces button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #254390
by francota
Replied by francota on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
Sorry Nicolas
By what tools can i do this mass action??
Obviously I am interested to see the id from back end
FRank
By what tools can i do this mass action??
Obviously I am interested to see the id from back end
FRank
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
Hi,
Go in the menu System>Mass actions of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Go in the menu System>Mass actions of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #254570
by francota
Replied by francota on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
Ooo I didnt know this possibility to use mass action
I follow what you sayd and your guide, but I am not able to find the process button...where is it?:oops:
Thanks
Frank
I follow what you sayd and your guide, but I am not able to find the process button...where is it?:oops:
Thanks
Frank
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #254572
by francota
Replied by francota on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254611
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
Hi,
In the filter, you selected the "product_id" column instead of "product_parent_id" one as I was explaining.
That's why you don't see anything.
In the filter, you selected the "product_id" column instead of "product_parent_id" one as I was explaining.
That's why you don't see anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254620
by francota
Replied by francota on topic acy mailing list product with empty rows
OK ok fine
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds