Skip to main content

part description

More
9 years 8 months ago #261598 by biggiu
part description was created by biggiu
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.orologigalileo.com/index.php/collezi...gory/66-orologi-uomo
-- HikaShop version -- : essential 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Hello,
I installed the essential version 3.0.0.
I would like to know how to insert the description of the first display of the product.
Displaying the following link:

www.orologigalileo.com/index.php/collezi...gory/66-orologi-uomo

I wish it well, for example, the part number 2731324, there was also a descriptive field.

I would also, if possible, remove the "free" tag

Thanks for your cooperation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #261637 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic part description
Hi,

If you want to add the product description on the listings, there are several threads already talking about that. For example:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/55155-pr...wing-on-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...show-in-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/32677-sh...roduct-listings.html

To remove the "free" text you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum