Skip to main content

Wrong display after update

More
9 years 3 months ago #271907 by JB-OptoPort
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0

Hi,

After the latest hikashop and joomla updates the category and the product display have gone wrong.
Earlier there was 3 coloum but now just 1. I have made no changes in settings.

Could you help me please?

Thanks,
Trixi
The following user(s) said Thank You: aurelienlazeiras

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #276890 by flexsus
Replied by flexsus on topic Wrong display after update
Hi Jerome

I'm in the same boat after update to 3.1.1. I used to have 4x4 columns x rows, but now I have 3x4 columns x rows. I have trawled all your links but can't find where my template/css/hikashop.css from my Gavick template conflicts. I don't seem to have

www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059

The funny thing is, in my local site I have 4 columns but at my online website I have 3 columns. I have checked settings and they are the same.

Appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Henrik

.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by flexsus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276901 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong display after update
Hi,

Your problem is different.
The issue mentioned in all these threads ir the columns going from X columns to 1 column only.
If you got 3 columns after the update you're in a different boat :)
So we'll need a link to the page with the issue so that we can analyze the situation and tell you what to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276960 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong display after update
Hi,

I got the links thanks. Please make sure that you provide a link to the thread for which you send that next time (so that we don't have to hunt for it...) and please use our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html (as I might have been in holiday right after my message to you and thus not seeing your PM until 2 weeks in the future).

I still see four columns on your listing.
For example, if you increase the number of elements on the page at the bottom, you'll see the four columns.
It's just because you have more elements than the number of elements per page that you configured in your menu item and that you configured it to be ordered in a way that some of the products get pushed to the second page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #277026 by flexsus
Replied by flexsus on topic Wrong display after update
Hi Nicolas

Sorry for not following your support guidelines. I will remember in future ;)

OK, I'm not sure I fully understand. I would expect that if I set 4x4 then the first product category (since I have grouped by category) would always be filled with 4 items and then showing 4 rows (categories) and then pagination (16).

If not already, I would suggest for future Hikashop that it would list in this way 4x4 and then when you scroll page new columns and rows is auto loaded instead of pagination. Auto loading like you see en many feeds.

I will configure my many item to show what supported by now.

Thank you!

Regards,
Henrik

.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #277054 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong display after update
Hi,

No. The products are ordered based on the "ordering column" setting that you configure in the settings of the listing, and only the first 16 are loaded. Only then they are grouped by category for the display of the current page of the pagination.
That's why you don't necessarily have all the products from one category on a page.

Auto loading is already provided. You need to activate the "infinite scroll" setting of your listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum