- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
How do I customise Product Thumbnails?
- Clarenceljw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #272470
by Clarenceljw
How do I customise Product Thumbnails? was created by Clarenceljw
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
shop.classdigital.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi Guys and Girls,
How do I customise the product thumbnail to have a product link? I have activated "Link to the product page" but cannot access the link. Something is blocking the product link like a CSS file or something. See attached.
How can I get my product link clickable again? If its easier, how do I change HikaShop to default "out of the box" settings?
Please help me. Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi Guys and Girls,
How do I customise the product thumbnail to have a product link? I have activated "Link to the product page" but cannot access the link. Something is blocking the product link like a CSS file or something. See attached.
How can I get my product link clickable again? If its easier, how do I change HikaShop to default "out of the box" settings?
Please help me. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272482
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I customise Product Thumbnails?
Hi,
The links of the products listing on the frontpage of your website work fine for me.
However, I suppose that your issue is a CSS issue with the hover effect on the products which might not work properly with some browsers.
Which browser are you using for your tests ?
If you test another browser, does it work for you ?
The links of the products listing on the frontpage of your website work fine for me.
However, I suppose that your issue is a CSS issue with the hover effect on the products which might not work properly with some browsers.
Which browser are you using for your tests ?
If you test another browser, does it work for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Clarenceljw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272547
by Clarenceljw
Replied by Clarenceljw on topic How do I customise Product Thumbnails?
Hi Nicolas,
I have actually reverted to default settings to get the link working again.
If CSS is the problem, that means I have to customise my CSS file?
I have actually reverted to default settings to get the link working again.
If CSS is the problem, that means I have to customise my CSS file?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Clarenceljw.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272576
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How do I customise Product Thumbnails?
Hello,
Yes, sometimes customize HikaShop fontend Css may be needed in order to work for specific case or with some templates (especially if they're not designed for HikaShop).
Note : Learn with this tutorial an example
Regards
Yes, sometimes customize HikaShop fontend Css may be needed in order to work for specific case or with some templates (especially if they're not designed for HikaShop).
Note : Learn with this tutorial an example
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds