- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Product Layout
9 years 3 weeks ago #278258
by optiplus
Product Layout was created by optiplus
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
optiplus-cp5000.wordpresstemporal.com/tusgafas
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
After updating hikashop has changed the layout of the products.
I used to see table type in rows of 3.
Now I only see 1 product per row
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
After updating hikashop has changed the layout of the products.
I used to see table type in rows of 3.
Now I only see 1 product per row
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278260
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Layout
Hello,
These threads might help you
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-t-work.html#271066
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...v-layout.html#271093
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...r-update.html#269989
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...to-3-0-1.html#269584
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...products.html#266202
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-upgrade.html#271230
Regards,
These threads might help you
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-t-work.html#271066
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...v-layout.html#271093
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...r-update.html#269989
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...to-3-0-1.html#269584
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...products.html#266202
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-upgrade.html#271230
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds