- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
How to change vote date in database (date format unclear)
8 years 4 months ago #292985
by oloccina
Hello,
I am importing the votes from another component into Hikashop, and I need to change the vote dates manually in the database
under vote_date column I see values like this
1526969641
but I don't understand how this converts to the date, any suggestions?
I read your reply here www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/888892-product-vote.html but this seems to point out to an old db structure as I can't find any vote_created column
Thank you!
I am importing the votes from another component into Hikashop, and I need to change the vote dates manually in the database
under vote_date column I see values like this
1526969641
but I don't understand how this converts to the date, any suggestions?
I read your reply here www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/888892-product-vote.html but this seems to point out to an old db structure as I can't find any vote_created column
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #292990
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to change vote date in database (date format unclear)
Hi,
Dates are actually converted to "timestamp" before being stored on the database. To properly convert your date to a timestamp before storing it, you'll just have to use that kind of tool :
www.epochconverter.com/
Dates are actually converted to "timestamp" before being stored on the database. To properly convert your date to a timestamp before storing it, you'll just have to use that kind of tool :
www.epochconverter.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293088
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic How to change vote date in database (date format unclear)
Thank you, you never stop learning...
also thank you a lot for the great support you provide on the forum, I know I am asking lots of questions
but Hikashop is really full of features
also thank you a lot for the great support you provide on the forum, I know I am asking lots of questions
but Hikashop is really full of features
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds