Product VOTE

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 2 months ago #262574

1) Vote numbers:
Because we have to screen votes, I noticed once published vote number increased again so making it 2. I noticed a situation It had zero vote, once I added in front end it has one number and after publishing, it has 2 but only one vote is added for this product. This will make it show more number than actually added.

I also noticed a situation where the customer adds question under review. We do not publish such as it is irrelevant but is adds to the number also even if deleted.

Is there a way to ONLY show number of votes based on published reviews?

2) Vote date:
How can we edit the dates on votes because we manually collect some votes and also need to transfer vote from our old database to new one. Our previous site allows for this but current one don’t allow to change vote or edit vote.

Customers sometimes press wrong vote button and we want to be able to edit them.

3) Is there a way for customers to see their vote history via the customer profile when they login?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
7 years 2 months ago #262583

Hi,

1. It seems to be a bug. Change the code:

if($element->vote_id == '0' || $addVote){
to:
if(($element->vote_id == '0' && isset($oldElement->vote_published) && $element->vote_published == '1') || $addVote){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/vote.php and that should fix the problem as it should count the vote only on the confirmation from your end.

2. There is no way to change that date from the interface. It would require some development. Or you could directly change the date in the table hikashop_vote in the column vote_created

3. There is no option for that. That would also require some development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds