product description color change
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #307773
by luppe
product description color change was created by luppe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.brouwerij-luypaerts.be/luxs/product/128-luxs-doos
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I try to change the color off the background off the product description.
And the font color
Dont seem to find it
thanks for your help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I try to change the color off the background off the product description.
And the font color
Dont seem to find it
thanks for your help.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by luppe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307776
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic product description color change
Hi luppe,
Create this class in your template css file:
Create this class in your template css file:
Code:
.hikashop_product_description_main{
background-color: darkturquoise;
color: white;
padding-left: 4px;
padding-right: 4px;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307823
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic product description color change
Thanks oxido
I tried it in my default template its not working
I Tried it also in a other template lt_winery there it works
Maybe If its possible to let hikashop run completely on the winery template
The default template seem to have a lot off issues.
I tried the winery template but if I click on A menu it go back to default template
thanks again
luc
I tried it in my default template its not working
I Tried it also in a other template lt_winery there it works
Maybe If its possible to let hikashop run completely on the winery template
The default template seem to have a lot off issues.
I tried the winery template but if I click on A menu it go back to default template
thanks again
luc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307829
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic product description color change
Have you tried to clear the cache in front-end? (ctrl+shift+F5 if you are using google chrome).
Or you can force you style using the !important attribute like this.
Or, if this is
the Template
you are talking about, try to applay the style to the ID and not to class, with or without " !important " attribute.
Or you can force you style using the !important attribute like this.
Code:
.hikashop_product_description_main{
background-color: darkturquoise !important;
color: white !important;
padding-left: 4px !important;
padding-right: 4px !important;
}
Code:
div#hikashop_product_description_main{
background-color: darkturquoise;
color: white;
padding-left: 4px;
padding-right: 4px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product description color change
Hi,
I checked your link and it looks like the CSS is working there :
monosnap.com/file/WNo6mllv2tXvECTW6T6bDfiRxqKZv7
So I'm not sure what you mean.
Now I see that your template has a black background base while HikaShop's default CSS is for a white background base (99% of the templates). You might want to use the styles pack: www.hikashop.com/download/styles-for-hikashop.html
I see that you already purchased it. A black style like the black green might help to display many elements better with your template.
I checked your link and it looks like the CSS is working there :
monosnap.com/file/WNo6mllv2tXvECTW6T6bDfiRxqKZv7
So I'm not sure what you mean.
Now I see that your template has a black background base while HikaShop's default CSS is for a white background base (99% of the templates). You might want to use the styles pack: www.hikashop.com/download/styles-for-hikashop.html
I see that you already purchased it. A black style like the black green might help to display many elements better with your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307863
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic product description color change
Thanks for the help
Set it on black and green en dit have to put
(Front-end CSS File) to none
Set it on black and green en dit have to put
(Front-end CSS File) to none
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds