- Posts: 461
- Thank you received: 36
CSS for buttons btn - not applied
6 years 6 months ago #316382
by joomleb
CSS for buttons btn - not applied was created by joomleb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 80
Hi guys,
I'm running on Helix Ultimate template (Bootstrap 4)
in HikaShop I have the wonderful setting System > Configuration > Display > CSS Options:
- CSS for buttons: btn
- Extra CSS for add to cart buttons: btn
- Extra CSS for add to wishlist buttons: btn
I setted all as btn to inherit the Boostrap buttons style and on most of cases it is running very well, but there are a lot of buttons where the Bootstrap button style it is not applied - here an image
Why ? What Am I missing ? Please, How can I solve it ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 80
Hi guys,
I'm running on Helix Ultimate template (Bootstrap 4)
in HikaShop I have the wonderful setting System > Configuration > Display > CSS Options:
- CSS for buttons: btn
- Extra CSS for add to cart buttons: btn
- Extra CSS for add to wishlist buttons: btn
I setted all as btn to inherit the Boostrap buttons style and on most of cases it is running very well, but there are a lot of buttons where the Bootstrap button style it is not applied - here an image
Why ? What Am I missing ? Please, How can I solve it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #316389
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic CSS for buttons btn - not applied
Hello,
It's because the bootstrap css target "<button>", and it seems that where that didn't work it's some "<a>", from this you can add some custom css command in order to complete.
Note : Have a look on this tutorial .
Unfortunately there are no other way to proceed, because these inputs for add css class isn't to "follow" other css command but to create and apply your own css code.
Hope this will help you to progress on your subject.
Regards
It's because the bootstrap css target "<button>", and it seems that where that didn't work it's some "<a>", from this you can add some custom css command in order to complete.
Note : Have a look on this tutorial .
Unfortunately there are no other way to proceed, because these inputs for add css class isn't to "follow" other css command but to create and apply your own css code.
Hope this will help you to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds