- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Hide option product
5 years 8 months ago #328917
by Thrane
Hide option product was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have followed this: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options regarding options for a product.
I don't want the options product shown as it's own product, only as option for the parent product - is this possible?
Hope I made my self clear
Regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have followed this: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options regarding options for a product.
I don't want the options product shown as it's own product, only as option for the parent product - is this possible?
Hope I made my self clear
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328925
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide option product
Hi,
Yes.
Two things:
- make sure that the "group options with product" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration. That way, on the cart / checkout, the options will be under the product and not as separate products
- create an unpublished category and move your option products to that unpublished category. That way, they won't appear on your shop products listings.
Yes.
Two things:
- make sure that the "group options with product" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration. That way, on the cart / checkout, the options will be under the product and not as separate products
- create an unpublished category and move your option products to that unpublished category. That way, they won't appear on your shop products listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #329037
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Hide option product
Perfect!
Will give a try, thanks!
Will give a try, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds