- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 4
Cart module breaks layout prices
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #358485
by gossen
Cart module breaks layout prices was created by gossen
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.26
Hi there,
I have a little challenge. I'm trying to get a nice looking cart module, but I can't figure out how to show the layout a bit better. At the moment the prices column is to narrow and it breaks the price into two lines, first the euro sign, and then the price. See attachment. Does anyone has any tips on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance,
Gossen Rijkeboer
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.26
Hi there,
I have a little challenge. I'm trying to get a nice looking cart module, but I can't figure out how to show the layout a bit better. At the moment the prices column is to narrow and it breaks the price into two lines, first the euro sign, and then the price. See attachment. Does anyone has any tips on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance,
Gossen Rijkeboer
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by gossen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 8 months ago #358491
by gossen
Replied by gossen on topic Cart module breaks layout prices
I temporary fixed it by adding a lot of nbsp after the Price Header in the view Cart in Product.
Still, if someone has a better and more appropriate solution please let me know
Thanks.
Code:
<!-- PRICE HEADER -->
<?php if(!empty($columns['price'])) { ?>
<th class="hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title hikashop_cart_title"><?php
echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_PRICE');
?> </th>
<?php } ?>
<!-- EO PRICE HEADER -->
Still, if someone has a better and more appropriate solution please let me know
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #358490
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Cart module breaks layout prices
Hello,
Several solutions :
1. Settings, in Content => Site Modules, then edit in HikaShop Options tab your setting to maybe remove some displayed data (product quantites, coupon, delete button etc...)
OR
2. Add your own custom css command ( Documentation ), then create your custom commands, in details :
- Have a good selector to target your relative elements => Documentation
- And use commands in order to dress up your display like by example :
Documentation
about the word-wrap, and many other css commands in
w3schools.com
Hope this will help you to achieve your needs.
Regards
Several solutions :
1. Settings, in Content => Site Modules, then edit in HikaShop Options tab your setting to maybe remove some displayed data (product quantites, coupon, delete button etc...)
OR
2. Add your own custom css command ( Documentation ), then create your custom commands, in details :
- Have a good selector to target your relative elements => Documentation
- And use commands in order to dress up your display like by example :
Code:
width: 55px;
word-wrap: break-word;
Hope this will help you to achieve your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gossen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 8 months ago #358498
by gossen
Replied by gossen on topic Cart module breaks layout prices
Thanks Philip for your quick reply.
I guess I have some work to do. I was afraid it was going to be diving into tables, th's and td's with firefox devtools...
Keep up the good work
I guess I have some work to do. I was afraid it was going to be diving into tables, th's and td's with firefox devtools...
Keep up the good work
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 8 months ago #358501
by gossen
Replied by gossen on topic Cart module breaks layout prices
For other people who are searching for a solution, this is what I added as custom css:
Hope this will help somebody.
Code:
th.hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title {
width: 25%;
}
th.hikashop_cart_module_product_quantity_title {
width: 20%;
}
Hope this will help somebody.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #358500
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Cart module breaks layout prices
Hello,
You can use the browser inspector tool to have a quick look on Html and get your required elements in order to build your selector.
Learn how to use your inspector tool .
Regards
You can use the browser inspector tool to have a quick look on Html and get your required elements in order to build your selector.
Learn how to use your inspector tool .
Regards
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds