Skip to main content

Change font colour

More
2 years 6 months ago #359693 by munchman
Change font colour was created by munchman
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari

Hi, I am new to Hikashop so apologies if this is a simple question. I've created a module with hikashop product listing for my home page - 4 products so pretty simple, set to image and title. The description text in the box is white, so I am forced to have a coloured background. Is there a way to change the text colour so I can have a white background for my box? I found how to change the background colour of the boxes, just cant see any reference to text apart from justification.

any help appreciated, Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #359706 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Change font colour
Hello,

Usually font color come from your template, but if that don't fit your needs you can always use custom css commands.
First have a look on this documentation, here to see how to proceed

Example of custom css command (Schematic diagram, you have to replace the elements of the selector so that it targets what you need).
.your_module_class p {
color: red // or whatever color required.
}


In order to get your required selector, use your inspector tool (point your element, right-click => inspector tool).
Documentation:
- Around Selector in css commands
- How to use Inspector tool (in chrome as example)

Hope this will help you.
Regards
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #359730 by munchman
Replied by munchman on topic Change font colour
Thanks Philip, I will go through this. Much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum