- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout 404 error
12 years 2 weeks ago #172614
by tom5436
Checkout 404 error was created by tom5436
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
humphreywoodwork.com/products/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 file not found
When I try to go to the check out page I get a 404 error. I found one similar post but no solution. Anyone have any idea??
Thanks,
Tom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 file not found
When I try to go to the check out page I get a 404 error. I found one similar post but no solution. Anyone have any idea??
Thanks,
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172633
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout 404 error
Hi,
Thanks to create a menu, you can let it hidden, and then in Configuration > Checkout select it for the option "Force a menu on the checkout".
Thanks to create a menu, you can let it hidden, and then in Configuration > Checkout select it for the option "Force a menu on the checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172745
by tom5436
Replied by tom5436 on topic Checkout 404 error
Thanks for the quick response. I created a menu, than forced it on checkout. I couldn't select the whole menu just the menu item. I'm still getting a 404 error for the following URL
humphreywoodwork.com/products/checkout
humphreywoodwork.com/products/checkout
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by tom5436.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172770
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout 404 error
Hi,
Are you using a SEF extension ?
If it is, thanks to check the settings of this extension.
Are you using a SEF extension ?
If it is, thanks to check the settings of this extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172998
by tom5436
Replied by tom5436 on topic Checkout 404 error
I don't think I have an SEF extensions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #175563
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout 404 error
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, I just tested it through your website and the only issue that you are having is with your "HTTPS" if you use that link " humphreywoodwork.com/products/checkout " your checkout workflow is working fine.
The solution will probably be to set the "Force SSL on checkout" option to NO via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Sorry for the late reply, I just tested it through your website and the only issue that you are having is with your "HTTPS" if you use that link " humphreywoodwork.com/products/checkout " your checkout workflow is working fine.
The solution will probably be to set the "Force SSL on checkout" option to NO via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235940
by vdevan
Replied by vdevan on topic Checkout 404 error
I need a solutuion on this please.
My site has this 404 error. I tried all the items suggested and I still get this error. Not sure if the user has solved his problem. Mine still persists.:
Details: web: shop.brahas.com
Hikashop version: HikaShop Business: 2.6.1
Joomla Version: 3.5.1
JSN Glass is the template
Items tried:
Create a hidden menu and use it
Ensure force SSL on checkout to No
I have similar site brahas.com which works fine. I set all configurations same as brahas.com. Yet this site does not work. The only difference I can think of is brahas.com is Joomla version 3.5 and this site is 3.5.1. Because of this difference, I am not updating my live site thinking that it will break the checkout link.
Please help.
My site has this 404 error. I tried all the items suggested and I still get this error. Not sure if the user has solved his problem. Mine still persists.:
Details: web: shop.brahas.com
Hikashop version: HikaShop Business: 2.6.1
Joomla Version: 3.5.1
JSN Glass is the template
Items tried:
Create a hidden menu and use it
Ensure force SSL on checkout to No
I have similar site brahas.com which works fine. I set all configurations same as brahas.com. Yet this site does not work. The only difference I can think of is brahas.com is Joomla version 3.5 and this site is 3.5.1. Because of this difference, I am not updating my live site thinking that it will break the checkout link.
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout 404 error
Hi,
That's because of a bug introduced by Joomla 3.5.1:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
That's because of a bug introduced by Joomla 3.5.1:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds