- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Ajax Carts
10 years 6 months ago #234288
by xpozay
Ajax Carts was created by xpozay
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi there,
I have been using VM for 8 years and finally decided to give it the boot, so purchased Hikashop Business and have loaded it up on our development server. For the most part my expectations are being met but have run into a few issues that I hope you can address.
I have problems updating the cart module using Ajax. After a search here I found this
- www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8763...-modules.html#198510
will this be resolved with your update coming out this month
- www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...quantity.html#232322
Will the above improvement also support ajax updating of the total checkout price when changing payment and/or shipping methods. Currently each time a shipping and/or payment method changes the page refreshes - this is painfully slow and my customers are used to an Ajax page one page checkout through VM (plus 3rd party extension).
I have not dived deep into the developers docs, it will go over my head, but am trying to set up a cron to send out a daily (7am) courier orders report (stock pick) to prepare for product shipping. Thus far I can make a report with the appropriate data. I can see the mass action and I can see there are crons. I have not been able to see how I can use the mass action to send the report. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for your assistance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi there,
I have been using VM for 8 years and finally decided to give it the boot, so purchased Hikashop Business and have loaded it up on our development server. For the most part my expectations are being met but have run into a few issues that I hope you can address.
I have problems updating the cart module using Ajax. After a search here I found this
- www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8763...-modules.html#198510
will this be resolved with your update coming out this month
- www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...quantity.html#232322
Will the above improvement also support ajax updating of the total checkout price when changing payment and/or shipping methods. Currently each time a shipping and/or payment method changes the page refreshes - this is painfully slow and my customers are used to an Ajax page one page checkout through VM (plus 3rd party extension).
I have not dived deep into the developers docs, it will go over my head, but am trying to set up a cron to send out a daily (7am) courier orders report (stock pick) to prepare for product shipping. Thus far I can make a report with the appropriate data. I can see the mass action and I can see there are crons. I have not been able to see how I can use the mass action to send the report. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for your assistance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234455
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ajax Carts
Hi,
1. There is no "ajax cart" in HikaShop 2.x but there is an "add to cart button" with an ajax mode.
The real ajax features for cart and checkout will be provide with HikaShop 3.x
2. Using the trigger "once a day" you will perform your task just once a day.
After that, if you configure a cron-task in our server in order to perform the cron notification on 7am ; the task will be done at that specific time.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Regards,
1. There is no "ajax cart" in HikaShop 2.x but there is an "add to cart button" with an ajax mode.
The real ajax features for cart and checkout will be provide with HikaShop 3.x
2. Using the trigger "once a day" you will perform your task just once a day.
After that, if you configure a cron-task in our server in order to perform the cron notification on 7am ; the task will be done at that specific time.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds