Error: 500 Internal Server Error at Final Checkout
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235776
by danpoole
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Error: 500 Internal Server Error at Final Checkout was created by danpoole
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.catnets.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: 500
Internal Server Error
Hi, I am getting a Error: 500 notice on catnets.com.au at the final step of checkout.
Please follow these setup to replicate the error.
1. Add a product to cart www.catnets.com.au/products/product/1-lo...tting-sold-per-metre
2. Click proceed to checkout
3. sign in as user: testuser / pass: pazzword
4. select any shipping & any payment & accept terms
5. click finish
6. then... Error: 500
I am also aware that and error log message would be helpful but either it is not producing one or the php settings on the server are not setup to do so, I had my server management look into it and their response was "Nothing is coming in the apache error log nor in php domain error logs.."
I have also tried the following with no change in the outcome:
* turned of SEF URL
* checked .htaccess
* change templates
* updated all software
* updated JoomlTools (EXTman & FILEman, this changed the notification from a 500 error to 0 error)
* turned off all modules
* turned off all HikaShop plugins
* moved the entire site to a different server
* uninstalled ALL 3rd party software (striped site down to bare-bone install)
* I have even uninstalled HikaShop and re-installed and the error still shows
I will keep testing, but any suggestions in the meanwhile would be great.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: 500
Internal Server Error
Hi, I am getting a Error: 500 notice on catnets.com.au at the final step of checkout.
Please follow these setup to replicate the error.
1. Add a product to cart www.catnets.com.au/products/product/1-lo...tting-sold-per-metre
2. Click proceed to checkout
3. sign in as user: testuser / pass: pazzword
4. select any shipping & any payment & accept terms
5. click finish
6. then... Error: 500
I am also aware that and error log message would be helpful but either it is not producing one or the php settings on the server are not setup to do so, I had my server management look into it and their response was "Nothing is coming in the apache error log nor in php domain error logs.."
I have also tried the following with no change in the outcome:
* turned of SEF URL
* checked .htaccess
* change templates
* updated all software
* updated JoomlTools (EXTman & FILEman, this changed the notification from a 500 error to 0 error)
* turned off all modules
* turned off all HikaShop plugins
* moved the entire site to a different server
* uninstalled ALL 3rd party software (striped site down to bare-bone install)
* I have even uninstalled HikaShop and re-installed and the error still shows
I will keep testing, but any suggestions in the meanwhile would be great.
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by danpoole.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235901
by danpoole
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Replied by danpoole on topic Error: 500 Internal Server Error at Final Checkout
BINGO BONGO! Found the cause... but not the solution.
I had a backup of the site from about a week ago and tested it and it worked fine (no error message in final checkout). I did the update from Joomla 3.5.0 to 3.5.1 and it gave me an 'Error: 500 Internal Server Error" message, so something in the Joomla 3.5.1 update is causing it.
I had a backup of the site from about a week ago and tested it and it worked fine (no error message in final checkout). I did the update from Joomla 3.5.0 to 3.5.1 and it gave me an 'Error: 500 Internal Server Error" message, so something in the Joomla 3.5.1 update is causing it.
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by danpoole.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235905
by danpoole
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
Replied by danpoole on topic Error: 500 Internal Server Error at Final Checkout
Aaaaaannnnnnnddddddd now I have found the dirty little sucker that waisted 8 hours of my life.
The updated /libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php file, once I replaced this with the 3.5.0 version the problem was fixed.
The updated /libraries/joomla/mail/mail.php file, once I replaced this with the 3.5.0 version the problem was fixed.
HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
The following user(s) said Thank You: tedgar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error: 500 Internal Server Error at Final Checkout
Hi,
We have a patch on our end for that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
We have a patch on our end for that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds