- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Need to click Process Order twice at checkout
10 years 5 months ago #238624
by killnine
Need to click Process Order twice at checkout was created by killnine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.nicaboyne.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome OSX
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
My client is complaining because, during checkout (typically he's gotten complaints from users with Paypal), customers are having to click 'Process Order' (the final step after shipping and payment methods are selected) twice to be redirected to paypal.
Is this a known issue or behavior within Hikashop? I saw one other post from a long time ago but no strong leads on root cause: www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/4265...xt-button-twice.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome OSX
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
My client is complaining because, during checkout (typically he's gotten complaints from users with Paypal), customers are having to click 'Process Order' (the final step after shipping and payment methods are selected) twice to be redirected to paypal.
Is this a known issue or behavior within Hikashop? I saw one other post from a long time ago but no strong leads on root cause: www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/4265...xt-button-twice.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238639
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Need to click Process Order twice at checkout
Hi,
Please give us screenshots of your checkout settings in HikaShop.
Are you using the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option ? If not, you should try it.
Please give us screenshots of your checkout settings in HikaShop.
Are you using the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option ? If not, you should try it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: killnine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239071
by killnine
Replied by killnine on topic Need to click Process Order twice at checkout
Thanks Xavier,
Yes, that option is already selected...
Here's some screenshots of our configuration. We're getting calls from customers that they're having problems checking out and my client is rightfully-concerned that he's losing business because some folks wont even both to call if they have problems...
Yes, that option is already selected...
Here's some screenshots of our configuration. We're getting calls from customers that they're having problems checking out and my client is rightfully-concerned that he's losing business because some folks wont even both to call if they have problems...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to click Process Order twice at checkout
Hi,
I don't see why that would happen then.
I wanted to check the problem directly on your website but I'm not able to access it:
take.ms/SJLG8
I don't see why that would happen then.
I wanted to check the problem directly on your website but I'm not able to access it:
take.ms/SJLG8
The following user(s) said Thank You: killnine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239202
by killnine
Replied by killnine on topic Need to click Process Order twice at checkout
Sorry nicolas,
My client got very skittish after his site was recently hacked and setup RSFirewall! to block traffic from non-US IPs. He only services the USA.
I have added what I believe your IP to be to my whitelist and unblocked France. You should be able to access the public-facing site.
I've also PM'd you credentials to view the backend of the site.
My client got very skittish after his site was recently hacked and setup RSFirewall! to block traffic from non-US IPs. He only services the USA.
I have added what I believe your IP to be to my whitelist and unblocked France. You should be able to access the public-facing site.
I've also PM'd you credentials to view the backend of the site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to click Process Order twice at checkout
Hi,
I was able to access the website and check on the problem.
From what I can see, the problem is that you customized the file "payment" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and you somehow don't have anymore this code:
which handles the auto submit of the payment method and thus avoids the need to click a second time on the finish button.
I was able to access the website and check on the problem.
From what I can see, the problem is that you customized the file "payment" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and you somehow don't have anymore this code:
Code:
if($this->config->get('auto_submit_methods',1) && empty($method->ask_cc) && empty($method->custom_html) && empty($checked)){
$checked.=' onclick="this.form.action=this.form.action+\'#hikashop_payment_methods\';this.form.submit(); return false;"';
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: killnine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239308
by killnine
Replied by killnine on topic Need to click Process Order twice at checkout
Exactly right! A previous designer had made some customizations and they prevented changes as updates to the plugin were installed. I did a compare on the PHP and put the customizations on the latest version.
Thank you SO MUCH.
Thank you SO MUCH.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds