- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
2 Errors by Checkout
10 years 3 months ago #243221
by Miggel
2 Errors by Checkout was created by Miggel
Hi I have 2 problems.
On the one hand is the "Buy" button to the "Error: 0".
Next I can not change the order in the admin panel.
Were glad to help, an admin will create so that I can help.
On the one hand is the "Buy" button to the "Error: 0".
Next I can not change the order in the admin panel.
Were glad to help, an admin will create so that I can help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243268
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2 Errors by Checkout
Hi,
It's a bug of Joomla 3.5.1
Here is more information about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
It's a bug of Joomla 3.5.1
Here is more information about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds