- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
a field for noteshipping
10 years 2 weeks ago #250195
by francota
a field for noteshipping was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello
I wonder if It is possible during the process of checkout the possibility to insert a field for note deliver.
I mean a field where the custmer can write some note for the shipping.
I tryed to creat a field of addres, but in case the user use a registration that field keep the same also for new order.
Thare is other solution??
Myabe I used the wrong the kind of field??
Thanks
FRank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello
I wonder if It is possible during the process of checkout the possibility to insert a field for note deliver.
I mean a field where the custmer can write some note for the shipping.
I tryed to creat a field of addres, but in case the user use a registration that field keep the same also for new order.
Thare is other solution??
Myabe I used the wrong the kind of field??
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic a field for noteshipping
Hi,
You can instead create a custom field of the table "order" and it will appear during the checkout and be attached to the order, not the address.
Note however that custom order fields are only available with the Business edition.
You can instead create a custom field of the table "order" and it will appear during the checkout and be attached to the order, not the address.
Note however that custom order fields are only available with the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250252
by francota
Replied by francota on topic a field for noteshipping
nooo 
I just bought the essential :blush:
I just bought the essential :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 weeks ago #250261
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic a field for noteshipping
Hello,
Note that you can easily upgrade your essential version to the business one : www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html
Note that you can easily upgrade your essential version to the business one : www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds