- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 4
Extra hour date picker
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I want to set the datepicker hours for extra day in a way that the customer can pick up the order today if they order before 14:00pm .
If they order after 14:00 then the order can be picked up tomorrow.
See screenshot
The problem is after 1400 hr i still can select today
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you try Advance Date picker as Field Type ? Because I don't recognize options shown in your screenshot.
In my mind the Advance Date picker may better fit your needs, as you will have more options and especial one to allow your customer to select current day.
Hope this will help you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Quite strange, can you allow us to see it by our self in order to process some tests ?
Provide as well, some back end references via our Contact us form, don't forget to add this topic url to your message.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I figured out now what's going on, I forget that Advance date picker options won't allow you to fit your specific needs...
In your case, select only future dates AND the current day... And so your return is relevant but will require some code upgrade.
This can take time especially when with our current todo-list... Or you can contact one of our partner if you are hurry to have this new features options.
The other solution can maybe to authorize "all Dates", if someone can check the custom field value before manage order and consider that any past days is current day, or is able to contact customer...
Of course this isn't really satisfying and we are aware of it.
Sorry for this return
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What timespan are we talking about for the code upgrade to take place, weeks months?
Regards Wim
edit:
Philip did you modified the code because now i can't select 'today' at all?
edit2:
The plugin had the today option working in the past -> www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/871923-a...er-issue.html#177581
Are we overlooking something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would say weeks but to be honest can't always be sure of it...
For the other point, I didn't change the code at all, only settings tests, but I'm quite sure that I put everything back as before.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's okay for me, can i get notified when there is an updated version of the datepicker?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok no problem, we will notify you on this topic when it's in the last release.
Thanks for your patience.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I process a deeper analysis to improve the plugin HikaShop Date Picker, and I have a new idea about something we have maybe forget.
Can you try to process some tests without using "Hour for extra day" option, it seems that without it, you can create an order with the current date, but can you confirm this on your website ?
If that works that mean that you will be able to define only future date + current day.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The setting i have at the moment waiting days "0"(or blanco makes no difference)
Hours for extra day 14
Allow only future dates
The problem is i can select both current day and future date, but after 14:00 pm (today) i need an extra day (after 14:00 today should not be available any more)
The situation now is that after 14:00 i still can select today.
Thanks and regards
i have reactivated the account i send you, go ahead if you like.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have try to process some test, and another message block me, "Wij bieden geen bezorgsevice, excuses hier voor." That prevents me from continuing further...
Can you correct this in order to go more far on the subject please ?
Awaiting a sign from you to continu tests processing
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That has nothing to do with it, it's just a custom shipping method stated there is no delivery service.
When i logged in to continue the order the datepicker was on june the 19th as it's the 20th today that must be the reason you couldn't get any further.
Setting the date to 20th (today) i could get further to the payment screen.
Regards
Edit:
Very strange,this early morning i couldn't select today.
Is there something wrong with the time format maybe? ( It's set to my timezne Amsterdam)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, happy that you see this point too, I try to reproduce your issue on my localhost and wasn't able to, so I start to analyse the Date Picker code and don't find where an element won't allow to select current day...
And so, I try to process some quick test on your website, and analyse your configuration, that's why I want to remove some configuration like "Hour for extra day" because I think that may be linked with your issue.
But that may be linked to time zone too, but can't be sure of it... Continue to process some tests, and please that it works or not, keep us informed, that's allow us to progress on this subject OR confirme that everything is good in our code.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now after 12:00 pm i can select the current day.
p.s. I haven't modified any php code in the website.
Thanks Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Right now, I'm unable to process some tests, because I can't continue on the workflow more precisely, I'm unable to check terms & condition.
But I had processed tests in the afternoon (on your website), and I see that now we are able to select at least the current day.
I will try to do as well in the morning, but in my mind the root issue is your configuration :
- You have to remove the "Hour for extra day"
=> without this on my localhost I'm quite sure that I'm able to select current day morning and afternoon.
Keep in touch.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did remove the hours for extra day and now i can select current day.
Thanks so far
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry but I'm not following you well, I mean we have solve your last issue and finally now that I finished my test on my side my conclusion is that for me the "extra hour" option work as expected and as I wasn't able to continue processing test on your website I have no elements to progress.
So can you precise your idea you have by using "Extra hour" option, please ?
Maybe we have a misunderstood somewhere...
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I want to set the datepicker hours for extra day in a way that the customer can pick up the order today if they order before 14:00pm .
If they place an order after 14:00pm then i need an extra day so that the order must be picked up tomorrow.
The problem is after 1400 hr i still can select today
in post www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/894937-e...r/293925.html#293892 you were talking about a code upgrade in maybe a few weeks....
As i stated before the plugin was working to fit my needs www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/871923-a...er-issue.html#177581
Thanks and regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.