- Posts: 4820
- Thank you received: 654
Extra hour date picker
8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #298696
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Extra hour date picker
Hello,
The point is that I've checked the Advance Date picker code, and I wasn't able to get the root issue, and I was only able to make test on your website.
From this it remains only one point, your server timezone :
Today I checked your Joomla Timezone settings, everything is okey on this side, but it remains something your server timezone.
When your HikaShop or your Joomla ask for have the time if your server timezone is different that can leads to this kind of situation.
You have to ask to your server support which timezone is used (if you haven't) and from there, you have to set 14 extra hour AND addition or subtraction the difference to your server timezone.
Concrete case :
Your local timezone is 14 hour but your server Timezone is in advance of 2 hour, you have to enter in your extra hour options 16 (hour).
Can you try this ? Hope this will help you.
Regards
The point is that I've checked the Advance Date picker code, and I wasn't able to get the root issue, and I was only able to make test on your website.
From this it remains only one point, your server timezone :
Today I checked your Joomla Timezone settings, everything is okey on this side, but it remains something your server timezone.
When your HikaShop or your Joomla ask for have the time if your server timezone is different that can leads to this kind of situation.
You have to ask to your server support which timezone is used (if you haven't) and from there, you have to set 14 extra hour AND addition or subtraction the difference to your server timezone.
Concrete case :
Your local timezone is 14 hour but your server Timezone is in advance of 2 hour, you have to enter in your extra hour options 16 (hour).
Can you try this ? Hope this will help you.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 3 days ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 days ago #298715
by WJ
Replied by WJ on topic Extra hour date picker
Thanks Philip,
I just did some testing, when i set the hours for extra day to 10:00, i get an extra day after 17:00 hours that makes a difference of 7 hours.
So to get an extra day after 14:00 i have set the hours for extra day to 7:00, i will test tomorrow if that works.
When i log in my cpanel the server time is in sync with my local time Amsterdam CEST
Regards
I just did some testing, when i set the hours for extra day to 10:00, i get an extra day after 17:00 hours that makes a difference of 7 hours.
So to get an extra day after 14:00 i have set the hours for extra day to 7:00, i will test tomorrow if that works.
When i log in my cpanel the server time is in sync with my local time Amsterdam CEST
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 19 hours ago - 8 years 20 hours ago #298754
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Extra hour date picker
Hello,
Ok great news that seems to match with my guess, but note that we don't speak about the same thing, I talking about your hosting server configuration, so to have it you have to ask to your hosting company, and for me that's no way you can have this from your Cpanel/backend.
Regards
Ok great news that seems to match with my guess, but note that we don't speak about the same thing, I talking about your hosting server configuration, so to have it you have to ask to your hosting company, and for me that's no way you can have this from your Cpanel/backend.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 20 hours ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WJ
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #298891
by WJ
Replied by WJ on topic Extra hour date picker
Hello Philip,
The php server timezone was not set correctly.
Problem solved.
Thanks for the great support and patience.
Regards WJ
The php server timezone was not set correctly.
Problem solved.
Thanks for the great support and patience.
Regards WJ
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds