- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout page doesn't work after Upgrade 4.0.3
7 years 5 months ago #306069
by carniel
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Checkout page doesn't work after Upgrade 4.0.3 was created by carniel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.meintraining.at
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 12.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error - checkout page looks weird and checkout doesnt work
Hello, we upgraded to Hikashop 4.0.3
now we noticed that the checkout page looks very weird and doesnt't work
there is menu entry with type: checkout (also tried the legacy-mode checkout)
the checkout page is: www.meintraining.at/shop/checkout
it looks weird, a white blank area, and below the login/register/guest part
when I change the selection, the console says: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: displayRegistration, onchange checkout :27
Please help, webshop no longer working .. !
I sent login details already for ticket
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/discount-...-floating-taxes.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 12.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error - checkout page looks weird and checkout doesnt work
Hello, we upgraded to Hikashop 4.0.3
now we noticed that the checkout page looks very weird and doesnt't work
there is menu entry with type: checkout (also tried the legacy-mode checkout)
the checkout page is: www.meintraining.at/shop/checkout
it looks weird, a white blank area, and below the login/register/guest part
when I change the selection, the console says: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: displayRegistration, onchange checkout :27
Please help, webshop no longer working .. !
I sent login details already for ticket
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/discount-...-floating-taxes.html
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306070
by carniel
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Replied by carniel on topic Checkout page doesn't work after Upgrade 4.0.3
when I set the default template, it happens the same and adds message at bottom:
#0 Cannot pass parameter 3 by reference
#0 Cannot pass parameter 3 by reference
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #306071
by carniel
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Replied by carniel on topic Checkout page doesn't work after Upgrade 4.0.3
Hello - I think I found it : we still had the legacy setting set to YES
when I set to NO it works again...
when I set to NO it works again...
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds