- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
7 years 4 months ago #306963
by csim
Add to cart / Ajouter au panier was created by csim
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
Hello,
I've got articles for my products. I've set up html link "add to cart" in these articles. I've got mini cart module on left side of my website.
I want to just refresh the mini cart when add to cart is clicked and not displayed the first checkout page.
How to do that ?
Best Regards
Bonjour,
Je place aussi mon message en Français. Ce sera sans doute plus intelligible.
Mes produits sont décrits par des articles. J'ai inséré un bouton Ajouter au panier (celui du lien html dispo dans le backoffice).
Or je voudrais que le bouton Ajouter au panier rafraichisse juste le mini panier présent sur le côté et n'affiche pas la première page de passage en caisse.
Comment faire cela ?
En vous remerciant
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
Hello,
I've got articles for my products. I've set up html link "add to cart" in these articles. I've got mini cart module on left side of my website.
I want to just refresh the mini cart when add to cart is clicked and not displayed the first checkout page.
How to do that ?
Best Regards
Bonjour,
Je place aussi mon message en Français. Ce sera sans doute plus intelligible.
Mes produits sont décrits par des articles. J'ai inséré un bouton Ajouter au panier (celui du lien html dispo dans le backoffice).
Or je voudrais que le bouton Ajouter au panier rafraichisse juste le mini panier présent sur le côté et n'affiche pas la première page de passage en caisse.
Comment faire cela ?
En vous remerciant
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306988
by csim
Replied by csim on topic Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
ok, I've implemented Add to cart Legacy and set the options.
Now I copy the button from the product detail and put it on my article.
it doesn't seem to work.
Is there a chance to do it ?
Best Regards
Now I copy the button from the product detail and put it on my article.
it doesn't seem to work.
Is there a chance to do it ?
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306989
by csim
Replied by csim on topic Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
I've got Hikashop usiness
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
Hi,
In that case you don't want to use the HTML add to cart button. It doesn't support dynamique add to cart with refresh of the elements on the page.
If you need that, you want to follow this documentation instead:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-product-insert.html
In that case you don't want to use the HTML add to cart button. It doesn't support dynamique add to cart with refresh of the elements on the page.
If you need that, you want to follow this documentation instead:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-product-insert.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307010
by csim
Replied by csim on topic Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
Hello,
That's ok with the plugin.
I've got a problem : the button add to cart adds the product in the cart but the module (on the left side) doesn't refresh. I have to refresh my page with F5 to see the changes.
Best Regards
That's ok with the plugin.
I've got a problem : the button add to cart adds the product in the cart but the module (on the left side) doesn't refresh. I have to refresh my page with F5 to see the changes.
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307018
by csim
Replied by csim on topic Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
Hello,
I suppress the override cart.php but it doesn't work.
I suppress the override cart.php but it doesn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307023
by csim
Replied by csim on topic Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
I add in javascript a reload of page after 1 second.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307016
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart / Ajouter au panier
Hi,
With a content tag add to cart, it should support dynamic refresh of the cart module.
If that doesn't work, it's probably caused by the customization of the cart module.
So check if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php
If you do, rename that file and try again.
If you don't, please provide a link to the page so that we can investigate the situation.
With a content tag add to cart, it should support dynamic refresh of the cart module.
If that doesn't work, it's probably caused by the customization of the cart module.
So check if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php
If you do, rename that file and try again.
If you don't, please provide a link to the page so that we can investigate the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds