- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 2
Checkout view
6 years 1 day ago #324353
by MH1981
Checkout view was created by MH1981
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
Maybe someone knows the solution. I'm trying to change something in the checkout module, but I can't quite get the php code.
I don't want to show the radio button on the left and on the right I want an extra button where users can add a new address, see screenshot for explanation.
maybe someone has the right code for me? [attachment=50662]address.PNG
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
Maybe someone knows the solution. I'm trying to change something in the checkout module, but I can't quite get the php code.
I don't want to show the radio button on the left and on the right I want an extra button where users can add a new address, see screenshot for explanation.
maybe someone has the right code for me? [attachment=50662]address.PNG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 day ago #324354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout view
Hi,
Normally, you already have a new button there:
monosnap.com/file/UzZYwLx1zptEwywI5J1ciQ279SYlJc
If you don't, it's probably because the "Allow multiple addresses" setting of the address view in the checkout workflow editor of your HikaShop configuration is not activated. So please check on that.
Regarding the radio button, you can hide it with CSS, but if you hide it, how will the customer choose between the several addresses he will add with the + button you want to add ? He won't even know which address is selected.
Normally, you already have a new button there:
monosnap.com/file/UzZYwLx1zptEwywI5J1ciQ279SYlJc
If you don't, it's probably because the "Allow multiple addresses" setting of the address view in the checkout workflow editor of your HikaShop configuration is not activated. So please check on that.
Regarding the radio button, you can hide it with CSS, but if you hide it, how will the customer choose between the several addresses he will add with the + button you want to add ? He won't even know which address is selected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 day ago #324369
by MH1981
Replied by MH1981 on topic Checkout view
Nicolas,
Thanks for the response, now I understand that that radio button should actually remain.
But I still want to replace the new button at the bottom for the plus sign at the top. Is this possible?
if so which code should I add?
Thanks for the response, now I understand that that radio button should actually remain.
But I still want to replace the new button at the bottom for the plus sign at the top. Is this possible?
if so which code should I add?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 23 hours ago - 6 years 1 day ago #324370
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Checkout view
Hello,
I think that you can use some custom css code to achieved what you requested.
First to learn how to add custom css, have a look on this documentation .
As a start, the method consists first of removing the unwanted elements :
Then add your "plus" icon with this kind of css command :
Hope this will help you to achieved what you need.
Regards
I think that you can use some custom css code to achieved what you requested.
First to learn how to add custom css, have a look on this documentation .
As a start, the method consists first of removing the unwanted elements :
Code:
div.unwanted_element_container .unwanted_html_class {
display: none;
}
Code:
div.unwanted_element_container:before {
content: url(url-link/plus_icon.png);
}
Hope this will help you to achieved what you need.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 1 day ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds