Quantity +/- box and checkout are invisible
- nevillematthews
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 2 days ago #345465
by nevillematthews
Quantity +/- box and checkout are invisible was created by nevillematthews
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 106.0b8 64 Bit Developer
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message Quantity is invisible.
Hi
The quantity on product display and cart etc all show no value.
I think this is a CSS issue but I don't know how to fix it.
Help!
Neville Matthews
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 106.0b8 64 Bit Developer
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message Quantity is invisible.
Hi
The quantity on product display and cart etc all show no value.
I think this is a CSS issue but I don't know how to fix it.
Help!
Neville Matthews
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 2 days ago #345473
by oxido
Replied by oxido on topic Quantity +/- box and checkout are invisible
Hi,
Can you drop a link to your website here?
Can you drop a link to your website here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nevillematthews
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 1 day ago #345483
by nevillematthews
Replied by nevillematthews on topic Quantity +/- box and checkout are invisible
Hi
This link takes you to a test version directly to the the page with the product that shows the problem. If you add one to the cart you see the same issue.
www.mathost5.co.uk/lif3/index.php/pricing
PHP Vn 7.4.30
I upgraded Hikashop Business from Vn 4.2.1 to 4.6.2
Neville Matthews
This link takes you to a test version directly to the the page with the product that shows the problem. If you add one to the cart you see the same issue.
www.mathost5.co.uk/lif3/index.php/pricing
PHP Vn 7.4.30
I upgraded Hikashop Business from Vn 4.2.1 to 4.6.2
Neville Matthews
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 day ago #345484
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Quantity +/- box and checkout are invisible
Hello,
It seems that your issue come from your template, see my screenshot :
In order to solve this, I can suggest you to create a Css command that will override your template command, like this by example :
.html_product_page_class input.required_hikashop_class {
margin: 0px !important;
}
See this documentation to learn how to proceed.
Regards
It seems that your issue come from your template, see my screenshot :
In order to solve this, I can suggest you to create a Css command that will override your template command, like this by example :
.html_product_page_class input.required_hikashop_class {
margin: 0px !important;
}
See this documentation to learn how to proceed.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nevillematthews
-
Topic Author
- Offline
4 years 1 day ago #345487
by nevillematthews
Replied by nevillematthews on topic Quantity +/- box and checkout are invisible
Hi Philip
The value css entry you suggest:-
.html_product_page_class input.required_hikashop_class {
margin: 0px !important;
}
I have added this to the bottom of the Hikashop, CSS fronend_custom.css file as described in the documentation and saved it but still I don't see the value. Am I missing something?
Regards
Neville
The value css entry you suggest:-
.html_product_page_class input.required_hikashop_class {
margin: 0px !important;
}
I have added this to the bottom of the Hikashop, CSS fronend_custom.css file as described in the documentation and saved it but still I don't see the value. Am I missing something?
Regards
Neville
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 day ago #345489
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Quantity +/- box and checkout are invisible
Hello,
Yes, that's normal it a pseudo code, you have to use your required html class.
You will get it by pointing your element and right-click => Inspect (or inspector tool).
A new window will open and you will find your html class, and as suggested, I recommand to add context html class in order to restrict the command to the needed context.
Regards
Yes, that's normal it a pseudo code, you have to use your required html class.
You will get it by pointing your element and right-click => Inspect (or inspector tool).
A new window will open and you will find your html class, and as suggested, I recommand to add context html class in order to restrict the command to the needed context.
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: nevillematthews
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds