- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
No Shipping Method Found error
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 - Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found
I get this error message on my site but I can't seem to find the route of the issue - I checked everything on the FAQ: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
I recently upgraded from free to essential. Any Ideas? I currently can't take any orders on my site due to the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
My url is jardineranch.com
HikaShop version 2.2.3
Joomla version 3.2.1
Browsers Safari 7.0.1 Firefox 26.0 Chrome 31.0.1650.63
Error message No shipping method found
I think I have tried everything but can't seem to get it to work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you have followed each step of the FAQ can you show me som screenshots of how did you configured your shipping method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did notice that I tried to save to turn off the restrictions completely for the shipping method I have that it did not save it properly. Ex: Unchecked the check box and hit save and close, then come back to edit the shipping method and it still has that box checked.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
If you have followed each step of the FAQ can you show me som screenshots of how did you configured your shipping method ?
I found what was wrong for me. I didn't have the "exclude dimensions" switch set to yes. Sometimes when I look at something I think it is set right when if fact it is wrong. That was what the problem was in my case. I changed that switch and it worked just like you programed it to work. Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
hawk1260 wrote: I've attached screenshots to this post.
I did notice that I tried to save to turn off the restrictions completely for the shipping method I have that it did not save it properly. Ex: Unchecked the check box and hit save and close, then come back to edit the shipping method and it still has that box checked.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated!
Ok, so can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again, so that you can have a shipping method with less restriction because I think that the problem is coming from these restrictions ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.