Skip to main content

UPS shipping - Message No shipping method found

More
12 years 6 months ago #147726 by enchilada
-- url of the page with the problem -- : atlasradiatorinc.com/index.php/component.../checkout?Itemid=145
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message Message
No shipping method found


New site set up, activated HikaShop UPS shipping plugin. added all UPS account info, called UPS and verified all information, Have zones set for united sated and all states as sub zones added products with dimensions and weight, keeping weight under 150lbs requirement from ups. Continue to get: No shipping method found

Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147751 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Firstly can you follow each step of the shipping section of the FAQ ? And if it still doesn't work, can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured :
- Your UPS shipping method
- The product that you are using through your checkout workflow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147818 by enchilada
Thank you for your response, yes I reviewed the facts and did not see what I have done wrong. Attached are the screen views you requested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147880 by nicolas
The name/post code/city fields of your UPS shipping method's warehouse are not correct. They start with a dash while it should be there. That's probably why UPS cannot give you the shipping rates. The rest looks ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147888 by enchilada
I made the corrections you mentioned and it's still showing "No Shipping Method" see attached, I also included a shot of the product page if it helps. Is there anyway you can take a look at the back-end of my site if you don't see anything else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147889 by enchilada
Let me know if you want to log into the back-end and I'll send the info.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147912 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I just tested it with your product dimensions/weight and here is the error message that I'm having :

Package exceeds the maximum size total constraints of 165 inches (length + girth, where girth is 2 x width plus 2 x height)

The following user(s) said Thank You: enchilada

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147981 by enchilada
That was it - Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148011 by enchilada
Thanks again for the fix. After adjusting the product sizes to fit within UPS standards the cart shipping is working. But unfortunately, all the products in the store are larger and heavier that UPS ground specifications. The company sells Radiators.

I contacted UPS and they told me to use the "UPS Freight LTL (ALL)" function for over-sized packages. When I click this feature it doesn't show up in the shipping method options. I called UPS back and they referred me back to you to ensure that the function activates/accesses through HikaShop. Additionally, if there is more that one product in the cart none of the shipping methods show up.

Sorry to continue the issue I just want to get all options resolved before going live.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148275 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello and thanks for your feedback,
Can you ask UPS if they can give you their last developer documentation ? It will really help me to directly found out from where this problem is coming from.
Thank you :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148310 by enchilada
I sent links to the two developer packages from UPS in a private message to Mohamed Thelji. The files were to big to post.

Brayn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148615 by enchilada
Hi, did you get the files you need?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148646 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Yes, I just started the UPS code re-factoring and testing :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149146 by enchilada
Hi, how's the fix coming along? My client is getting worried I can't handle his project.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149427 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I'm currently testing the UPS shipping method changes on my end, I'll let your know when this will be ready :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: enchilada

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149874 by enchilada
Hi, how's the UPS freight module coming along? I have everything else worked out. There is a test product that I have in the shop with the weight exceeding the UPS standard that the UPS freight module should be kicking in on but still shows the error. It's a test product so I have it off for now. It's called "Test Item Only - Not for sale Test Product"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149875 by enchilada
Also would you happen to know why the secondary image shows up as the thumbnail in checkout opposed to the primary #1 image?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149971 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
1.

Hi, how's the UPS freight module coming along ?

After a long time reading their documentations I just find out that the standard UPS shipping methods and the UPS freight shipping methods were 2 different services with two different types of requests and URL, so I'm still editing and testing the UPS shipping plugin so that you can use both standard and freight services through the same plugin.

2.

Also would you happen to know why the secondary image shows up as the thumbnail in checkout opposed to the primary #1 image?

Can you show me some screenshots of the problem that you are having so that I can understand your issue ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150821 by enchilada
Please see attached

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150958 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I think that we already fixed that issue so can you download the last Hikashop version, Install it, and test it again ?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum