- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
UPS shipping - Message No shipping method found
12 years 5 months ago #151563
by enchilada
Replied by enchilada on topic UPS shipping - Message No shipping method found
Hi, how is the UPS freight fix coming along?
I was just checking a ups ground cost generated by the hika shop versus a quote from UPS and the numbers didn't match. The UPS cost on their web site for a 2 lb package 6" x 6" x 6" is $9.16 but the hickashop price came in at $12.28. I called UPS and they said it was something miss-generated on the hikashop side.
See attached
I was just checking a ups ground cost generated by the hika shop versus a quote from UPS and the numbers didn't match. The UPS cost on their web site for a 2 lb package 6" x 6" x 6" is $9.16 but the hickashop price came in at $12.28. I called UPS and they said it was something miss-generated on the hikashop side.
See attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151856
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS shipping - Message No shipping method found
Hi,
Regarding the UPS freight fix, I contacted UPS through their contact form and I'm waiting for their response, so I'm just doing some tests.
Do you still have the same rate with the "Negotiated rate" option set to YES ?
Regarding the UPS freight fix, I contacted UPS through their contact form and I'm waiting for their response, so I'm just doing some tests.
Do you still have the same rate with the "Negotiated rate" option set to YES ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152217
by enchilada
Replied by enchilada on topic UPS shipping - Message No shipping method found
I just tried the negotiated price on the Yes setting and it still came to $12.28
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152469
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS shipping - Message No shipping method found
Hello,
I checked everything and I think that we are sending them the right data, they still didn't replied to my first email, so can you directly ask them why don't you have the good rates with this kind of xml request :
I think that the only thing that can cause that issue, is the PackagingType xml value, so asking them why don't we have the good rates with that xml request will be a good idea.
I checked everything and I think that we are sending them the right data, they still didn't replied to my first email, so can you directly ask them why don't you have the good rates with this kind of xml request :
Code:
<RatingServiceSelectionRequest>
<Request>
<TransactionReference>
<CustomerContext>Rating and Service</CustomerContext>
<XpciVersion>1.0</XpciVersion>
</TransactionReference>
<RequestAction>Rate</RequestAction>
<RequestOption>shop</RequestOption>
</Request>
<PickupType>
<Code>06</Code>
<Description>Daily Pickup</Description>
</PickupType>
<Shipment>
<Description>Rate Shopping - Domestic</Description>
<Shipper>
<ShipperNumber>V21063</ShipperNumber>
<Address>
<City>Santa Fe Springs</City>
<PostalCode>90670</PostalCode>
<CountryCode>US</CountryCode>
</Address>
</Shipper>
<ShipTo>
<Address>
<City>Long Beach</City>
<PostalCode>90745</PostalCode>
<CountryCode>US</CountryCode>
<ResidentialAddressIndicator/>
</Address>
</ShipTo>
<ShipFrom>
<Address>
<City>Santa Fe Springs</City>
<PostalCode>90670</PostalCode>
<CountryCode>US</CountryCode>
</Address>
</ShipFrom>
<Package>
<PackagingType>
<Code>02</Code>
</PackagingType>
<Description>Shop</Description>
<Dimensions>
<UnitOfMeasurement>
<Code>IN</Code>
</UnitOfMeasurement>
<Length>6</Length>
<Width>6</Width>
<Height>6</Height>
</Dimensions>
<PackageWeight>
<UnitOfMeasurement>
<Code>LBS</Code>
</UnitOfMeasurement>
<Weight>2</Weight>
</PackageWeight>
</Package>
<ShipmentServiceOptions />
</Shipment>
</RatingServiceSelectionRequest>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #154009
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS shipping - Message No shipping method found
Hello,
I still didn't receive any news from UPS, so did you get anything back from them ? Because without any information we won't be able to handle the freight option properly.
Thanks.
I still didn't receive any news from UPS, so did you get anything back from them ? Because without any information we won't be able to handle the freight option properly.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds