- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
How to make a custom shipping method
- dvankeulen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #165468
by dvankeulen
How to make a custom shipping method was created by dvankeulen
I've read trough several pages but I can't seem to find how to make a custom shipping method.
I've read this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-methode-postnl.html
But I don't see anything called zone and images
I've read this:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ing-manual-form.html
But if i go to there and click new, all i see is the standard hikashop shipping plugins. There is no other new button there
i've read this:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-manual-listing.html
I don't even know how to get there.
please help me
I've read this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-methode-postnl.html
But I don't see anything called zone and images
I've read this:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ing-manual-form.html
But if i go to there and click new, all i see is the standard hikashop shipping plugins. There is no other new button there
i've read this:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-manual-listing.html
I don't even know how to get there.
please help me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to make a custom shipping method
Hi,
You need to go in the menu System>Shipping methods, click on the "new" button and then click on the "manual shipping methods" plugin. That will display the options of your shipping method.
Rince an repeat to create new shipping methods.
If you're talking about creating a new shipping plugin to handle differently shipping methods, you will need to be a developer or hire one and look at our developer documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
You need to go in the menu System>Shipping methods, click on the "new" button and then click on the "manual shipping methods" plugin. That will display the options of your shipping method.
Rince an repeat to create new shipping methods.
If you're talking about creating a new shipping plugin to handle differently shipping methods, you will need to be a developer or hire one and look at our developer documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds