Skip to main content

Shipping not calculating correctly

More
11 years 10 months ago #181499 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
My bad, can you test it with that USPS version (for HikaShop 2.3.3 - 2.3.4) : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...e-intern.html#178751

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181501 by sison2466
I think that took care of the error, but still only getting Priority as option for shipping

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181620 by sison2466
If I click off Priorty and leave no other shipping methods, then NO shipping options show up. It is as if all other USPS shipping options are available. Could a USPS WebTools User ID only have 1 shipping method allowed?

I don't think that is the reason, since I was able to choose options before, but this is driving me crazy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181614 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181676 by sison2466
Sent. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #181840 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you :
- Edit the "plugins\hikashopshipping\usps\usps.php" file
- Change this line :
Code:
if(isset($decoding[$id]) && strcmp($parcel->Service_type, $decoding[$id]) == 0) {
By :
Code:
if(isset($decoding[$id]) && strcmp($parcel->Service_Type, $decoding[$id]) == 0) {
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182207 by sison2466
I apologize. Two things:

1) I cannot find this line. The closest I can find if I search for "if(isset" is
line 294: if (isset($rate->shipping_params->MACHINABLE)) {
and
line 500: if(isset($element->shipping_params->services)){

2) the line you ask me to change, looks just like the line you want me to change it to. Am I missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182243 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

1. You'll find it line 352

2. My bad I just wanted you to replace "$parcel->Service_type" By "$parcel->Service_Type"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182295 by sison2466
I still cannot find it.

public_html/TEST_SERVER/TEST_iheartsin/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182296 by Mohamed Thelji
Did you install the version that you can find through that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...e-intern.html#178751
If YES, then you'll have that line on the usps.php file (I just checked it).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182413 by sison2466
Sorry, I was in my test no production environment.

I made the changes as requested, but still nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182415 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, Can you enable the back-end access that you gave me so that I can directly test it and upload a valid version of the USPS plugin ?
Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182467 by sison2466
PM sent with details

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182635 by Mohamed Thelji
I just uploaded the modified version through your back-end and it worked fine when I tested it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182646 by sison2466
Just to confirm, you were in the test environment?
www.intelligenthustler.com/TEST_SERVER/TEST_iheartsin

If so, I did not get the same result. I still only have priority.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182650 by Mohamed Thelji
Yes, and the issue that I fixed was that international services were not displayed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182715 by sison2466
Sorry, perhaps I was unclear. My issue is that I only get 1 choice for shipping. Only Priority, not first class.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182759 by Mohamed Thelji
We just added some fix on the USPS shipping method but we had to add some modification through core files of Hikashop, Those fix will be available through the next hikashop version which will be released on December.
If you want a pre-version, a solution can be to directly ask it through our contact form by also adding your order number if you have a commercial version of Hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182803 by sison2466
Just making sure we are thinking the same thing, because this WAS working before. Not sure what I did to make it stop working, but it before multiple shipping options would show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182854 by Mohamed Thelji

it before multiple shipping options would show

Yes, and now when I test it the "Priority/first Class/.." services are correctly showing together.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum