- Posts: 146
- Thank you received: 2
Shipping not calculating correctly
If so, I'm not seeing any shipping options, except for priority. Can you show me a screenshot please? Perhaps I am not looking at the correct place. Here is what I see, which only shows Priority.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
We just added some fix on the USPS shipping method but we had to add some modification through core files of Hikashop, Those fix will be available through the next hikashop version which will be released on December.
If you want a pre-version, a solution can be to directly ask it through our contact form by also adding your order number if you have a commercial version of Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide modification. I need to get this one fixed. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After pre-release (on my test server), update card does not work. Just ends up blank.
If I go to the card, it shows up, but still does not have choices for shipping.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide backend access and a ftp access too.
It seems that there is an error occuring in the product controller, function "updatecart()".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
When I try to access to the back-end that you sent, I'm having a :
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just wanted to follow up. Did we get resolution on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The shipping methods are actually showing but it's true that you are directly redirected to paypal when you select one of your shipping methods.If I go to the card, it shows up, but still does not have choices for shipping.
But the solution can be to :
- Set the "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" option to Yes
- Set the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option to No.
Via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just saw an order go through on my test server. I wanted to make sure that we are in synch on what issue I need your help with. I can place orders, but what I cannot seem to figure out is how to have another shipping type, except for Priority USPS be available. I am have checked 1st class USPS, but the option does not show.
Thanks,
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you want to use the first class mail, you should also add dimensions to your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, even if there are values, shipping options still do not show.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Shipping now shows up. However, there are two issues:
1) The previously mentioned difficulty/inconsistency saving the dimensions
2) Adding a product to cart brings up a blank screen (attached). Checkout can be completed by clicking on the cart. This just manifested itself after the update and is not manifested on my production server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks,
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Regarding your first issue, we already fixed it, so can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.intelligenthustler.com/TEST_SERVER/T...s/product/updatecart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Updating your Hikashop version fixed your first issue.
2. Also, I tried to test your website files via ftp but the access that you gave me didn't worked, can you give me another ftp access so that I can directly test it and solve your issue ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.