Skip to main content

USPS Shipping Not Calculating in Cart

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182717 by NVG
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34

I'm testing Shipping cost in the shopping cart. Everything seems ok when there is a single item selected, but once I double the order or add another item S&H cost doesn't seem to add up.

FYI - Yes is ON for: Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection

For example:
S&H for a single item based on weight and dimensions USPS Priority is $10.95 but when I change the quantity to Two the S&H changes to $14.15 rather than 2 x $10.95 for a total of $21.90

I need to have them shipped separately since they are big boxes
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by NVG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182718 by NVG
is there any type of work around?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by NVG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182789 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Your issue can be coming from multiple things like how you have set your shipping method or your product weight/dimensions ( showing me screenshots of how you configured it will probably help me).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182801 by NVG
Thank for responding.

I've attached:
1) Shipping Method - USPS Priority selected
2) Product Page - since each beer kit has two types Crushed and UnMilled we need to go to manage variants
3) Top half of Crushed Variant Pg (Part 1)
4) Bottom half of Crushed Variant Pg (Part 2)

the weight and dimension will probably be changing but it appears that i have the correct shipping price generated for an individual item - see attached screen shot for postage check.

let me know if you need anything else
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by NVG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182884 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, it seems like you correctly configured your UPS shipping method, can you give me a link to your product page so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183050 by NVG
www.yeastiebeastie.com/index.php/shop-ye.../product/1-brown-ale

now when i do a test order without being registered or signing in as guest then click "dd to cart "button I get the message "No Shipping Method Found" But if I'm logged in the message is not there. How do I get rid of that? I tried looking under HikaShop>System>Languages hoping to rewrite the message...but no luck

FYI the S&H is different from what i had in quote because I removed the $2 Cushion which was under Shipping Method > Generic Configuration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #183082 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I also tested it, and it true that I had a "No shipping Method found" but the solution was just to set a VALID shipping address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #185340 by a1webguy
Hi Mohamed,

I have the same problem, as soon as a customer adds something to the cart or when they go to checkout the "No shipping Method found" message appear, BEFORE they get get a chance to enter any shipping address. But as soon as the customer enters their address and register on the site the message disappear and my configured USPS shipping methods show.

Where do you set the "VALID shipping address"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #185351 by a1webguy
Actually I found the the "No shipping Method found" resolution in this topic:
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...orrectly.html#180417
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum