USPS International Rates Too Low
11 years 5 months ago #198923
by Nifdi
The Gold Standard in Direct Instruction.
Replied by Nifdi on topic USPS International Rates Too Low
I'm so sorry - you're right! I'm resending credentials now. Sorry again!
The Gold Standard in Direct Instruction.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198979
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic USPS International Rates Too Low
Hi,
Thanks, it's working better.
I put some debug traces and I was able to see the problem in the algorithm of the plugin.
Because the plugin was not made originally by the HIkaShop team.
For several shipping methods We can't have test account.. Mostly because we are not based on the US.. So USPS, UPS or Fedex are shipping system were we are not able to deal with, due to some lack of documentation or test account.
I found some issues in the original plugin and we will see to rewrite a part of that plugin.
For the moment I edited you the plugin and just remove (comment) that block of code
Regards,
Thanks, it's working better.
I put some debug traces and I was able to see the problem in the algorithm of the plugin.
Because the plugin was not made originally by the HIkaShop team.
For several shipping methods We can't have test account.. Mostly because we are not based on the US.. So USPS, UPS or Fedex are shipping system were we are not able to deal with, due to some lack of documentation or test account.
I found some issues in the original plugin and we will see to rewrite a part of that plugin.
For the moment I edited you the plugin and just remove (comment) that block of code
Code:
if(empty($usps_rates)) {
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( 'Failed to obtain shipping quotes.') ;
$responseError = true;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nifdi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199021
by Nifdi
The Gold Standard in Direct Instruction.
Replied by Nifdi on topic USPS International Rates Too Low
Thank you, Jerome!
I understand those outside groups, like USPS, pose a problem for you as a developer and for troubleshooting/resolving this kind of problem. I appreciate the workaround for the error code -- that should really help!
I understand those outside groups, like USPS, pose a problem for you as a developer and for troubleshooting/resolving this kind of problem. I appreciate the workaround for the error code -- that should really help!
The Gold Standard in Direct Instruction.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds