Skip to main content

Shipping Costs Too High and Error

More
10 years 10 months ago #220458 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I'm sorry can you also unblock my IP again ?

Your activity has triggered a malicious activity response on this server. If you are a legitimate user of this site, please contact your server administrator. If you are not an authorized user, please cease and desist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220502 by 3by400
You should be able to login now.

3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220522 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Your issue can be coming from the fact that you only set a weight for one of your products and no dimensions for any of your products, you'll NEED to set dimensions to your products else you'll have to customize your USPS shipping plugin to avoid setting your product dimensions.
Also, you are right, there is a small issue on the USPS shipping plugin which prevent us to send multiple packages to USPS, I'll fix it on my end and if you want a version which doesn't need any product dimensions just tell me and I'll send it to you as fast as I can after I fixed that issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220590 by 3by400
Thank you, Mohamed.

Most of the weights and dimensions are set within the variants rather than the main product.

Also, yes, please make it possible to not require dimensions or send them to USPS. Could that be added as a plugin option so that these changes aren't overwritten when we upgrade Hikashop?

3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220618 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Also, yes, please make it possible to not require dimensions or send them to USPS. Could that be added as a plugin option so that these changes aren't overwritten when we upgrade Hikashop?

Sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221243 by 3by400
HI Mohamed -
Have you made progress here?

3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221279 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I added a "Use dimension" option and fixed some issues, you were right regarding the fact that the USPS plugin was only sending 1 package to USPS.
I also added USPS weight/size limits which will vary regarding the value you have set through the "Container" option.
For now I'm actually just testing it and then I'll send you the final version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221343 by 3by400
Thank you for the update! We look forward to using the new version.

3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221369 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello !
Can you test it with that version ?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221404 by 3by400
I'm getting this during checkout for most products:

"No shipping method found"

3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221422 by 3by400
It seems to be displaying a shipping cost for some products but then displaying "no shipping method" found for other products and I haven't been able to find the difference that is accounting for this. All products have a weight and dimensions in their variant settings. I even tested making the weight/volume the same for a non-working product as one of the working products.

example of products that show shipping:
TCI Sweatshirt - Small Red
TCI Sweatshirt - Small Green

example of products that show "no shipping method found":
TCI Sweatshirt - Medium Green
"Get High/Climb Trees" T-shirt - Any variant

3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221641 by Mohamed Thelji
My bad, I added a fix regarding that issue, can you test it with that last version ?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221713 by 3by400
This version appears to be working in our tests. I've asked our client to do some tests and compare to their shipping meter quoted rates and I'll report back.

3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum