Skip to main content

Minimum order bug

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216459 by madde
Minimum order bug was created by madde
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 45.0.2454.101 m

Hey,

I have two wharehouses, I have differente minimum prices for each one. But in checkout if one of the minimum order price is valid the other says "no shipping methods needed". But i will need to check if both are true, i can't have different cargo prices without shipping, beacuse the box to ship are differente in prices...

Any option i can check if both true? otherwise don't be able to order?

Best Regards,
Miguel
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by madde.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216591 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Miguel,
Did you add a weight/dimensions on your second product ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216604 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout
Hey Mohamed,

I have wieght in chocolat products, but in the other products I don't have.
But the problem here is. I have two wharehouses one called "congelados" which the minium price for order is 50€ but i have other wharehouse "frios" which minium price for order is 20€.

But if I try to but both at same time, and one of them have the minium price it let me order. So if i get the minium price at products of one of the wharehouses and add only one product of the other wharehouse it will be able to order, even if the minimum price to order of the second wharehouse isn't the value I set.

I want to know how can I just let people order if both of the wareshouse have the minimum prices required. So if i have products of both wharehouses i need the products have the minium price to order of "50€" for "congelados" and "20€" for "frios" and then i can order. Only if both options have the minimum required.

My english is kinda tricky if you dont understand anything just tell me please.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Miguel
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by madde.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216731 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Miguel,

I have wieght in chocolat products, but in the other products I don't have.

Then you should set a weight in your products, or set the "Force shipping regardless of weight
" option (Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout) to YES.

Also, note that if your are using Price limitation through your shipping configuration page, you should set the "Include virtual products price" option to YES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216754 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout
Hey Mohamed,

I have that both option enabled already. Otherwise it won't let me order.

I just wan't if people order from both wharehouses, then force both price limitation to order.

Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216777 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I'm sorry, I didn't totally understood what you exactly wanted to do :

I want to know how can I just let people order if both of the wareshouse have the minimum prices required. So if i have products of both wharehouses i need the products have the minium price to order of "50€" for "congelados" and "20€" for "frios" and then i can order. Only if both options have the minimum required.

Does it mean you need different "minimum price" shipping restrictions regarding your product/warehouse ?

I just wan't if people order from both wharehouses, then force both price limitation to order.

The price limitation will be force for each shipping methods, so can you give me more information about how you exactly want it to work ?

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216983 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

Mohamed Thelji wrote:
I'm sorry, I didn't totally understood what you exactly wanted to do :

I want to know how can I just let people order if both of the wareshouse have the minimum prices required. So if i have products of both wharehouses i need the products have the minium price to order of "50€" for "congelados" and "20€" for "frios" and then i can order. Only if both options have the minimum required.

Does it mean you need different "minimum price" shipping restrictions regarding your product/warehouse ?

I just wan't if people order from both wharehouses, then force both price limitation to order.

The price limitation will be force for each shipping methods, so can you give me more information about how you exactly want it to work ?

Thanks.


Hey,

So what I want to do is, have 2 warehouses both with different price limitation to order.

I'm sorry, I didn't totally understood what you exactly wanted to do :


Is not happening, is not forcing both shipping methods. I just wan't if people select products of both warehouses, then only be able to order is both price limitation are filled.

The price limitation will be force for each shipping methods, so can you give me more information about how you exactly want it to work ?


Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217042 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Is not happening, is not forcing both shipping methods. I just wan't if people select products of both warehouses, then only be able to order is both price limitation are filled.

So what you want, is to only be able to order if both warehouses have shipping methods ? That should already be the case, if one of your products (which have a weight/dimensions)don't have any shipping methods available.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217122 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

So what you want, is to only be able to order if both warehouses have shipping methods ? That should already be the case, if one of your products (which have a weight/dimensions)don't have any shipping methods available.


Hey,

Well I already have both warehouses with shipping methods and both with different price limitation to order. But if I get example 20€ of products of one warehouse, and select only 1 product from the other wharehouse which have price limitation of 50€, and the product I added to cart only 6€ I don't won't people be able to order. And what is happening is it says for that product "no shipping method needed", I don't wan't this to happen.

Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217136 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end and the name of the products to test so that I can directly reproduce it ?
You can send it to me through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217251 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end and the name of the products to test so that I can directly reproduce it ?
You can send it to me through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.


Hey Mohamed,

I sent it through your contact form.

Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217288 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Miguel,
Thanks to your temporary access I was able to directly reproduce your issue, and I'm also having it on my end, so I'll fix it as soon as possible and give you the solution !
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217364 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

Hello Miguel,
Thanks to your temporary access I was able to directly reproduce your issue, and I'm also having it on my end, so I'll fix it as soon as possible and give you the solution !


Hey Mohamed,

Thanks for the help, i will wait for your fix.

Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217850 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello Miguel,
Thanks to your temporary access I was able to directly reproduce your issue, and I'm also having it on my end, so I'll fix it as soon as possible and give you the solution !


Hey Mohamed,

Have you already fix it? have you a prevision?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217866 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Miguel,
I was able to fix it, I uploaded through the last Hikashop version, can you download it through our website and test it again ?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218210 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello Miguel,
I was able to fix it, I uploaded through the last Hikashop version, can you download it through our website and test it again ?
Thanks.


Hey Mohamed,

I downloaded from download zone, and updated on my website. The problem persists :(

Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218225 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
My bad, I didn't correctly uploaded the fix, can you download it again through our website, and test it again ?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218450 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
My bad, I didn't correctly uploaded the fix, can you download it again through our website, and test it again ?
Thanks.


Hey,

I just downloaded today the file from this URL " hikashop.com/component/updateme/download...t-zip.html?Itemid=99 " and still not working, can you check this is the last version you uploaded?

Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218455 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I'm sorry, the fix wasn't added (again), I made sure that the fix is on the last version this time, so you can download it&install it again.
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218593 by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
I'm sorry, the fix wasn't added (again), I made sure that the fix is on the last version this time, so you can download it&install it again.
Thank you.


Hey,

Still not working :( I attached a screenshot.

Best Regards,
Miguel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum