- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Minimum order bug
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218604
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum order - checkout
Hello Miguel,
Can you give me a temporary FTP access to your website so that I can directly test and fix it ? You can send it through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.
Can you give me a temporary FTP access to your website so that I can directly test and fix it ? You can send it through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218815
by madde
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout
Hey,
I will send FTP access for the website!
Best regards,
Miguel
I will send FTP access for the website!
Best regards,
Miguel
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by madde.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #218886
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum order - checkout
Hello Miguel,
I just tested it through your website, I if only one product have a shipping method and not the other one, I'm correctly having the following error message which will prevent me from paying my order : No shipping method found for the warehouse : 2
When you tested it were you able to pay your order ?
I just tested it through your website, I if only one product have a shipping method and not the other one, I'm correctly having the following error message which will prevent me from paying my order : No shipping method found for the warehouse : 2
When you tested it were you able to pay your order ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #218939
by madde
Hey Mohamed,
Ah didn't see the error, no I'm not able to order, because it gives the error: No shipping method found for the warehouse : 1 or 2 .
So I think the problem is solved
Thanks!
Best Regards,
Miguel
Replied by madde on topic Minimum order - checkout
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello Miguel,
I just tested it through your website, I if only one product have a shipping method and not the other one, I'm correctly having the following error message which will prevent me from paying my order : No shipping method found for the warehouse : 2
When you tested it were you able to pay your order ?
Hey Mohamed,
Ah didn't see the error, no I'm not able to order, because it gives the error: No shipping method found for the warehouse : 1 or 2 .
So I think the problem is solved

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Miguel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds