Skip to main content

Envoimoinscher plugin

More
10 years 10 months ago #221002 by arveni
Envoimoinscher plugin was created by arveni
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0

Hi,
I configure the envoimoinscher plugin for UPS, DHL,... and it works fine. But I can't add Mondial Relay or Relais colis. Nothing happens...
I added the pickup point in the checkout but nothing too
What i have to do?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221037 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
if nothing is showing then the issue is probably coming from the fact that no pickup point are available for your order regarding its Dimension/Weight, can you also show me some screenshots of how you configured your Envoimoinscher shipping method to see if you correctly configured it ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221186 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
I solved one problem. Button for Mondial Relay is there. If the address buyer had a company name it seems that we can't send to a company with this mean but only to residence address....

But a got a new problem. When I click to the button I have got a shop list with radio button. I select one click on next but nothing happens. I'm back to the same page....see attached file

What can i do?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by arveni.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221200 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
You should maybe set the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection " option to YES via "Hikashop->System->Configuation->Checkout" and test it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221274 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
It was already. I try different config but nothing happens.
It's like the system don't keep the choice "mondial Relay" when I have to choose the delivery shop. The button should change color (blue) if it was selected right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221287 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you un-publish your envoimoinscher shipping method, create a temporary manual shipping method and test if it works fine through your checkout workflow ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221506 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
I kept one all time and it's works fine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221614 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
The issue is probably coming from the Envoimoinscher shipping plugin, can you give me a temporary back-end access to your website so that I can directly test it ?

You can send it through our contact form :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221814 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
okay. send

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221817 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Could you also give me access to the "Hikashop->System->Configuration" menu ?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221894 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
Sorry. Done. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221964 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Thank you for the temporary access, the problem is coming from the EnvoiMoinsCher shipping plugin and not from Hikashop. Unfortunately, that plugin isn't supported anymore by Hikashop due to the lack of response from the EnvoiMoinsCher platform.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222164 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
okay and Is the mondial relay plugin working. It may read that there is problem as well (v3 vs v3.1...). Or can I configure a manuel shipping plugin and have the shop list to delivery?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222214 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Yes the mondial relay plugin is working.

Or can I configure a manuel shipping plugin and have the shop list to delivery?

What do you exactly mean by 'the shop list to delivery' ? You won't be able to list pickup points, but using manual shipping method to different shipping methods and rates regarding the order details will do the job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225715 by Flatking
Replied by Flatking on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
Hello,

I've exactly the same problem, envoimoinshcer plugin activated and configured, it's work fine with "La poste", or any other envoimoinscher shipping method but for "Mondial Relay" and "Relais Colis", i got the same problem that arveni.
You can check any radio button to select the "Relay" when you click on submit, the same page is reloaded, and you have to do the same choice again and again...
So, no solution possible ? If i want a "Mondial Relay" or "Relais Colis" i have to programm one myself ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225730 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you give me a link to your shop so that I can directly test it myself to understand your issue ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225840 by Flatking
Replied by Flatking on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
Hello Mohamed, here is the link to the website : developpement.mamzellebrocante.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225882 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Even if I correctly fill the registration form through your checkout workflow I don't get any confirmation email, so I can test it.
Can you give me a temporary account so that I can directly test it ?
You can send it through our contact form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #226088 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello and sorry for the late reply,
I correctly reproduced your issue on your website, but it's working fine on my end, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website install it and test it again ?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228188 by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic Envoimoinscher plugin
Envoimoinscher is no more in hikashop
Where can I download the last one please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum