- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with Canada Post Plugin
- Khristine34
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #260527
by Khristine34
Problem with Canada Post Plugin was created by Khristine34
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
prospekequestrian.com/index.php/fr/equip...eproduction/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Erreur
Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001. Message: Merchant CPC Id not found on server.
Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001. Message: Merchant CPC Id not found on server.
Hi,
I have trubbles with Canada Post plugin. I called them to have my merchant ID first. Then, I tried it and it didn't work so I called them back. After a long call, they told me that they stopped using merchand ID and now, they just use API keys...??
How do I proceed then?
Thanks for your help!
Khristine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Erreur
Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001. Message: Merchant CPC Id not found on server.
Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -2001. Message: Merchant CPC Id not found on server.
Hi,
I have trubbles with Canada Post plugin. I called them to have my merchant ID first. Then, I tried it and it didn't work so I called them back. After a long call, they told me that they stopped using merchand ID and now, they just use API keys...??
How do I proceed then?
Thanks for your help!
Khristine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260529
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with Canada Post Plugin
Hi,
I'm afraid that is not related to HikaShop or our support.
Please see :
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...found-on-server.html
www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/136693-c...ipping-module-issue/
github.com/olivierbuffon/spree-canada-post/issues/1
Regards,
I'm afraid that is not related to HikaShop or our support.
Please see :
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...found-on-server.html
www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/136693-c...ipping-module-issue/
github.com/olivierbuffon/spree-canada-post/issues/1
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Khristine34
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 3 months ago #272554
by Khristine34
Replied by Khristine34 on topic Problem with Canada Post Plugin
Hi,
I can't get canada post plugin to work properly. My website is now online: www.prospekequestrian.com
Can anybody help me? I called canada post, they gave me a merchand ID first, I wrote it down but it wasn't working. I tried the links that you said me, I tried the CPC_my buisness name and it is not working.
I don't understand the why it is not working.
Thanks
Khristine
I can't get canada post plugin to work properly. My website is now online: www.prospekequestrian.com
Can anybody help me? I called canada post, they gave me a merchand ID first, I wrote it down but it wasn't working. I tried the links that you said me, I tried the CPC_my buisness name and it is not working.
I don't understand the why it is not working.
Thanks
Khristine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 3 months ago #272578
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with Canada Post Plugin
Hello Kristine,
Firstly can you follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of our FAQ and test it again ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
If you're still having your issue, can you show us some screenshots of how your configured your "Canada Post" shipping method ?
Thank you.
Firstly can you follow each step of the "shipping methods" section of our FAQ and test it again ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
If you're still having your issue, can you show us some screenshots of how your configured your "Canada Post" shipping method ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds