USPS Plugin Shipping Issue
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Ever since updating to 3.0.1, I've had this odd USPS issue.
In the customer cart...there's no shipping options listed...they were there before the update. - See Customer Cart Image Attached
In the Shipping Methods screen for the USPS plugin...the shipping options are listed. - See Shipping Methods 1-3 Images Attached
In the Customer Order Screen on the back end...there's a new listing for USPS 2. This was never there before the update. - See Order Screen Image Attached.
Oddly enough, when I save out & close the Shipping Methods screen for the USPS plugin...then the shipping options appear in the cart, but only for an hour or two. Then it all goes back to no shipping options in the cart.
Any ideas what's going on here?
I don't have any Zone's listed because I ship World Wide. This was the same way prior to the update, and I never had any issues.
Thank you very much!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That's weird, can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website through our contact form so that we can directly test and debug it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it with a product which had weight/dimensions and it worked fine.
Did you solved your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just checked...and the test site I emailed you is not allowing me to enter the car
The problem is actually coming from the "HTTPS" so I removed it and was able to proceed to checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Willing to look at it live (as much as I hate to do this)?
I can directly check your shipping issue if you want to.
Regarding your HTTPS issue, it's probably coming from the way you enabled and configured the HTTPS on your server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I just double checked the test site in the cart for the problem & it is showing no shipping options available.
Thanks!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm only having a "no shipping methods available" error message when I'm not logged in through the checkout which is Ok because the USPS shipping need your customer shipping address gather shipping rates.
Also when I login to the beta website's checkout, I'm actually redirected to the production website in which I don't have any account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Let me look at it again...i apologize Mohamed.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Hate to ask, but did you clear your cache?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You're right I succeed to reproduce a shipping issue by clearing my cache, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you still have this issue, we'll probably need temporary FTP / Back-end access (with the "Configuration" menu included)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thanks Mohamed!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
We tried to reproduce that issue on our end without success so we'll actually need you to send us through our contact for a temporary FTP and back-end (configuration included) access.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thank you!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.