- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
USPS Plugin Shipping Issue
Can you edit the file "components\com_hikashop\views\checkout\tmpl\show_block_shipping.php" and change that line :
And it should fix your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Any other thoughts on this one? If needed, I can upload a fresh copy of my live site & database so you can look further? Just let me know. Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Well if you can install the last Hikashop version directly through your Beta website by downloading it through our website, it will help us to directly test it with the fix we gave you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I actually just tested it again, and it worked fine every time I tested it through your beta website. The shipping methods are now correctly displayed after I login.
Can you give us step by step instructions on how to reproduce it ? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I did check the back end on an order I just got on the live site, and it's working there too with the fix you provided...but it's still showing USPS 2 on the backend order and not displaying the type of USPS shipping option on the invoice. Any thoughts on that? It's the same as with what is on the Test site if you look at orders that were previously placed
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I also just tested it and it's correctly displayed through the order (ID : 748) configuration page :
$9.50 - United States Postal Service - First Class Mail (International)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thank you very much for all your help! Like I said before...you're the God of the shipping plugin!!!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I've had a few more sales on the site, and each one has had proper shipping listings in the back end order screen. Seems there was something else that was fixed with the new download...perhaps a file that previously didn't install properly or something.
Thank you very much for all your time & efforts! I sincerely appreciate it!!!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I got my Webtools ID for USPS and everythings seems fine, but still i get the "no shipping method found" error on the checkout page. Please help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please open a new thread and provide more details about your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.