- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Error: No Shipping method found for Canada Post
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide a lot more details about what you have done (general configuration, shipping settings, product settings) and your issue.
Best regards,
PS : And please do not duplicate your message between the "contact us" form and the forum ; it does not help to get faster answer but will have inevitably the total opposite effect because we will have more message to answer to !
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems like everything is set up properly so I am not sure what the problem could be
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Your shipping method seems to be correctly configured, can you also test it with all Canada Post shipping services enabled ? The problem is maybe coming from the fact that the "Xpresspost (CANADA)" service isn't available for that order or shipping location.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried with all shipping methods enabled and it still shows the same error message "No shipping method found"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tried it on my end and it worked fine, so can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website through our contact form, so that we can directly test it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Don't forget to specify a link to that thread in your message, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I tried to access to your website and had that error message :
403: Access Forbidden
Your location (FR) has been blacklisted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you coming from somewhere within the Asia continent? I've just unblocked Asia on RS Firewall. You should be able to access the site now. Let me know if you're coming from somewhere else and I will unblock that continent.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please take a further look at the Mohamed message ?
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
FR = France.Your location (FR) has been blacklisted.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Before checking your backend I just wanted to perform a little test thanks to the account you gave us.
I entered an address for my user and I got that :
pasteboard.co/GCVxGN0.png
You should contact the Canada Post support in order to get more information about your credentials.
Please note that the Canada Post plugin in HikaShop is using the old Canada Post API and not the new REST API one (which requires another plugin than the one in the HikaShop packages) ; that could be an important information to gave to their support.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which Canada Post API plugin should I use?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We can't know, it depends on the account you got ; that's why I told you to contact the Canada Post support.Which Canada Post API plugin should I use?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The CanadaPost plugin in HikaShop only needs a "merchant CPC id" (or "merchant id" as labeled in the settings of the plugin). So if you've got other kind of credentials, they probably aren't for the plugin.
Again, please check with CanadaPost support that the merchant id you're trying to use is the one you're supposed to use because apparently, the one you entered in the plugin is being refused by CanadaPost's server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have contacted Canada Post twice now and I do have the correct Merchant ID. I have tried to use it in the plugin and that does not solve the problem.
I have set everything up correctly and it's still not working. Is there anything else I can try?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.