Skip to main content

Error: No Shipping method found for Canada Post

More
9 years 2 months ago #274285 by peterACI
I followed all instructions using the documentation. but it still doesn't work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274286 by Jerome
Hello,

Please provide a lot more details about what you have done (general configuration, shipping settings, product settings) and your issue.

Best regards,

PS : And please do not duplicate your message between the "contact us" form and the forum ; it does not help to get faster answer but will have inevitably the total opposite effect because we will have more message to answer to !

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274357 by peterACI
Please see attached photos for exact configuration. I have followed all the instructions and reviewed the list here www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
It seems like everything is set up properly so I am not sure what the problem could be

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274358 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Your shipping method seems to be correctly configured, can you also test it with all Canada Post shipping services enabled ? The problem is maybe coming from the fact that the "Xpresspost (CANADA)" service isn't available for that order or shipping location.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274449 by peterACI
Hi there,

I just tried with all shipping methods enabled and it still shows the same error message "No shipping method found"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274564 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I just tried it on my end and it worked fine, so can you send us a temporary back-end access to your website through our contact form, so that we can directly test it ?

www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Don't forget to specify a link to that thread in your message, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274674 by peterACI
I've just sent the message. Please take a look and let me know if you find anything, Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274678 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I tried to access to your website and had that error message :
403: Access Forbidden
Your location (FR) has been blacklisted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274761 by peterACI
Hi,

Are you coming from somewhere within the Asia continent? I've just unblocked Asia on RS Firewall. You should be able to access the site now. Let me know if you're coming from somewhere else and I will unblock that continent.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274763 by Jerome
Hello,

Can you please take a further look at the Mohamed message ?

Thanks

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274800 by peterACI
I am not sure why he is unable to access the site - everything is fully accessible over here. When I login with the credentials I have provided it works perfectly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274838 by Jerome
Hello,

Your location (FR) has been blacklisted.

FR = France.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274861 by peterACI
I have just unblocked France, you should be able to access the site now

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274884 by Jerome
Hello,

Before checking your backend I just wanted to perform a little test thanks to the account you gave us.
I entered an address for my user and I got that :
pasteboard.co/GCVxGN0.png

You should contact the Canada Post support in order to get more information about your credentials.
Please note that the Canada Post plugin in HikaShop is using the old Canada Post API and not the new REST API one (which requires another plugin than the one in the HikaShop packages) ; that could be an important information to gave to their support.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274946 by peterACI
Thanks, I will look into the credentials provided by Canada Post.
Which Canada Post API plugin should I use?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274949 by peterACI
Do I have to input the API key anywhere within the HikaShop plugin?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274950 by Jerome
Hello,

Which Canada Post API plugin should I use?

We can't know, it depends on the account you got ; that's why I told you to contact the Canada Post support.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #275066 by peterACI
I have the API information. Where do I put this in the HikaShop plugin? I don't see a field for it anywhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #275071 by nicolas
Hi,

The CanadaPost plugin in HikaShop only needs a "merchant CPC id" (or "merchant id" as labeled in the settings of the plugin). So if you've got other kind of credentials, they probably aren't for the plugin.
Again, please check with CanadaPost support that the merchant id you're trying to use is the one you're supposed to use because apparently, the one you entered in the plugin is being refused by CanadaPost's server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #275141 by peterACI
Hi,
I have contacted Canada Post twice now and I do have the correct Merchant ID. I have tried to use it in the plugin and that does not solve the problem.
I have set everything up correctly and it's still not working. Is there anything else I can try?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum